Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Yes, it's called "The blue weirdo who got a third degree burn on his nose, and now needs medication".

Hey, Dr. Bob, Dr. Teeth, can anyone help me, and who keeps poking me.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
oohh my head, yeah the bear's right, all i have is a dog llicense! and that my be expired...could someone call me a doctor? ANYONE but Dr. Bob! he's a crook'! NO WAIT! what am i saying?

and don't even think about stangpork....

Gonzo14

Reaction score
We couldn't if we wanted to, he's not here, by the way Who's poking me?

What the.

HEY FOZZIE, I think the ghost just went into Piggy's dressing room.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Rowlf! I think you're okay. Here. Here's some aspirin. That should help. Now, about this ghost--

Someone somewhere has poked Gonzo, so I'm thinking he's seen it since he said the ghost went into Piggy's dressing room and...

The ghost went into Piggy's Dressing room?! Oh! She'll kill him!! She'll murder 'im! She'll tear him limb-from-limb! She'll...she'll...

Wait! If we rush up there, maybe we can catch the ghost?!

LET'S GO!!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Great plan, but there's one thing I should mention, Piggy can't do anything to the ghost, because she's not here yet.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh, uh...

I knew thaa-aat!!

TO THE DRESSING ROOM!!

*begins running up the stairs toward Piggy's dressing room, paying no attention to whether anyone is following or not because he's caught up in the drama of the moment*

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'm here Okay!

Hola, i'm here okay!

I hear there's a ghost not to worry I Pepe the king prawn which catch the ghost... wait a ghost... is that one of those dead floating people.

You guys go i'll be in Piggy's dresser trying on some makeup... did i say that out loud?

-Pepe enters Piggy's dressing room followed by Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf etc... and all of a sudden they see...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
...all of a sudden they see...

PEPE! Don't put that tutu on in here! There's a ghost in here that blows up pianos and pokes people!!

*gets poked from behind and jumps in startled shock*

GONZO! Watch that nose!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Daffyfan2002
I'm still here, man. Wait a minute! You ain't Dr. Bob. You're Dr. Teeth. No offense, man, but do you actually have a medical degree?
Yeah! I gots me a degree in Groooooooooooooooooovology! Heh heh heh!

So you come to find me, and you have this procurious problem with poking paranormal poltergistes! Well, it just so happens that me an' Fozzie are honerary GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!

QUick Foz!! TO the Equiptment shed. I have to find my many 'mazing mechanichal materials to grab this... GOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST...

(DR TEETH DISAPPEARS!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.