Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Don't say what word? "Bang?"

Uh-oh...
(toilet flushing; Harry comes running out from the men's room clutching his plunger)

I heard that! I heard that!

(pushes down on plunger lever; nothing happens)

Oh no! We've used up all the explosives allready!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Fozzie,

I took the bus bear, i took the bus to work...and no i didn't see kermits bike. well anyways i think you as nurse Fozzie would be a hoot! your hiderd!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Take it Floyd and Animal!
Jingle bell. Jingle bell Jingle bell rock.... Wait a minute, man. Fozzie's the nurse for Vet's Hospital? *snickers* This should be good. Am I still the patient? Dr. Bob already treated me, so should we have another patient or something? I could also take the place of my lady Janice, since she ain't been here lately.

(Note: Welcome back Chris and Jack.)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
*Telephone rings*

I'll get it. Yo, hello. Hey, everybody. It's Kermit. Hey, how's the frog? Where are you, man?

Thijs

Reaction score
(could somebody ask Philip Chapman if who could just say one thing per week? please? i think playing 2 charcaters at one time is a bad idea. Or you should register twice?)

aaargghh, pooh hey, I am hurt by that explosion. Maybe I shuold see a REAL doctor.

By the way, I can juggle with anything.

SgtPepper

Reaction score
(suggestion: I think one of us every week should be allowed to play as our character and the special guest)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
[A bang at the stage door prompts a response from within the Muppet Theater. The band keeps wailing away at their instruments as Fozzie, Rowlf, and Tommie make their way and open the door. A shadowy figure stands in the door.]

GULP! :eek: Who--who are you, sir??

[No response from the person at the door, but he hands over a package to the Bear, then runs away into the alley and disappears.]

Oh, look! A package. OH! (Puts it to his ear and listens). Okay, good, it doesn't tick. So, it's not from Harry since he's standing over there anyhow. Mama Bear always says little bears shouldn't accept packages from strangers.

Here!
YOU open it, ROWLF!! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey Foz.. I'll open it up. Lord knows I've been blown up a bunch a times. I might as well make it an even number.

(Gingerly, Dr. Teeth opens the box, to find another box. Inside that box is also a box. Going through 5 more boxes in boxes, there's a little note that says, "to be continued on the next package.)

Man! Between this gag mail, my messed up lyric sheet, and exploding instruments, I think we should all move to, "everybody loves Raymond!" At least Brad Garret can be our human sheild...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
At least Brad Garret can be our human sheild...
OR maybe we could just hire Brooke "SHIELD"s!! GET IT!! HAA!

Wocka Wocka!!

:big_grin:

Wonder who the shadowy figure was, and why we're getting two packages? What could be in the second package, and do you think UPS or FedEx will send it? I know it won't be the USPS, because they don't deliver anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.