Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

O.K., I'm not listening to Fozzie because he's insane. I should go out and host the show.

Hey, ladies and gentlemen. Kermit the Frog couldn't be here tonight. I'm Sergeant Floyd Pepper filling in for him. We have a very special show tonight because our guest is....

Dang, who IS our guest? I'm not very organized.

*here's eerie noise*

What was that. Uh-oh. Maybe the bear was right. Maybe there IS something out there.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Throws colored pencils in direction of the eerie sound.*

DON'T HURT ME!

*points to Floyd*
HE'S leading the show tonight! I'm goin' to the bathroom!!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Sure, thanks a lot, Foz! I ought to make you into a rug! I'm going to call the Ghostbusters. *runs to phone* Oops. I forgot something. *runs to Angus McGonagle the Garglying Argyle Gargoyle* Could you run the show for me until I get back? Keep them amused with your Gershwin Garglying or something. *runs back to phone* Hey, anybody know the Ghostbusters number?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What's the number to 9-1-1??

Maybe we should call 1411 and ask information?

Oh, heck, just dial ZERO!!

*slams bathroom door shut*

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Alright *dials zero* Hi, I need the number for the Ghostbuster's. Sure, I'll hold. Hey, they're playing Bing Crosby's White Christmas on that radio thingee you listen too when you're put on hold. (Pretend Floyd said the actual name for that thing. I think he's smarter than I am. Lol.) I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like... WHAT AM I DOING???!!!!! Oh, hi Janine. Send the guys over here as soon as possible. There's a ghost in the Muppet theatre. Now, what should I do while I'm waiting.

*here's eerie sound again* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! *knocks on bathroom door!* Fozzie open up. I'm hiding in there too.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*Falls through Tollet roof*

Sorry to interupt, but is Uncle Deadly meant to be playing that spooky music out the front?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Uncle Deadly? I don't think so. Wasn't he cancelled after Season One?

Wait, if there's eerie MUSIC, someone HAS to be doing it.

Floyd, you're the oldest here. YOU GO SEE!!

I'm going to...uh...fold napkins by the sink. Yeah, that's what I'm doing.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I ain't the oldest, man. Zoot's the oldest. Is he even here? He never seems to say anything so it's hard to tell. Oh, alright. I'll check. Wait a minute. *sees headlights approaching; hears siren*

Good the Ghostbusters are here. They'll take care of it. Meanwhile, we can go back and continue the show.

Drtooth

Reaction score
My thought on this whole happenstance is...UNCOOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.