Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Brooke Sheilds, huh? Well, she's tall enough, and her busy eye brows are leathal weopons.

(there's a knock on the door)

Hmmm... another package. Someone else open it. I'm crampin' up my musical digits with this packing tape!

SgtPepper

Reaction score
(Animal grabs the package and eats it. He stands there for a while until he spits out a whoopie coushin into Dr. Teeths hand)

Whoopie !!!!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Hey, man. I just got off the phone with Kermit. He's visiting relatives in Bermuda. (The Caribean Amphibean) Anyway, his flight was delayed and he's not going to make it to host this show today. He wants me to take over.

*whispers to Dr. Teeth* Actually, he really asked Fozzie to do it, but he always gets everything mixed up. Besides I make a much better hip host than that catfish-faced mophead who hosted the series in 1996.

Hey, what's with all these packages? Anything for me?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*not hearing Floyd's whispers*

[In the alley].

Okay, so, I don't have to do the outline for the show now, which leaves me time to work with Rowlf on Vet's Hospital, and try and find out who the shadowy figure is and why he just walked behind me and put this envelope in my hand.

MY HAND! Envelope!

Wait! Why am I afraid of a flat letter? I'll open it up...

[pulls out letter and reads it]

If the show goes on tonight...

*GASP! :eek: *

KERM--er, ROW--er, SCOOT--er...HELP! HELP!!

[in a panic, Fozzie runs out of the alley and down the street, not having realized where he was going.]

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, Animal just burped up somethin... you can HAVE it!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Very funny, Dr. Tooth. Hey, did you hear something. That sounded like Fozzie yelling for us. Runs into the street after Fozzie. Hey, Fozzie, my main fuzzy. What's up, man? We could hear your screams all the way from inside the theater!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*GULP!* This letter says that if we run the show tonight, SOMEBODY'S GONNA GET HURT!!

I'm not sure who it's from...could be anybody: Thomas Haffa, Mickey Mouse...who knows. All I DO know is that "I" don't wanna get hurt. It hurts!

OW! OO! OW!! OW! OW!! HELP!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Don't worry Fozzie. What's going to happen? are we going to get blown up again? I mean, It's happened so many times I rather enjoy-a-fy the sit-chi-ation!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Um...well, it doesn't say how we'll be hurt, just that there is IMPENDING DOOM! I mean, it could be paper cuts, or--or pulling the hairs outta our noses! OW! OOO!! I'm scared. What do we DO?

Thank goodness 'I'M' not running this show tonight, who knows what would happen to the guy running the thing. Good luck, Floyd.

Rowlf, er, Dr. Bob, I think we should get our stuff together here...looks like we're going to have a LONG night at Vet's Hospital.

Oh, hey, where did Mr. Ed go when he got sick? The "Horse"pital, get it?! WOCKA WOCKA!!

I feel better now, let's go back inside. I have to print tickets for tonight anyhow.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Uh.. Foz, yer not going to use crayons again... are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.