Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
gee i always thought Statler and Waldorf were the oldest...oh but they are not here...good thing huh Fozzie?

Vet's Hospital...hmm, what could be are theme tonight?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Fozzie, Fozzie, Fozzie, Your not Lew Zeland, so don't act like him...
I know, I know, you wanted to be Lew Zeland, but your mother would not let you...

Zack)Rowlf the, LOL! good one FOZ!Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OOPS...I forgot, "I got paper towels" DR.BOB!

That and colored pencils.
And a rubber chicken.

Paper towls, colored pencils, a rubber chicken...

and a thermos.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Okay, Fozzie? Fozzie! Just throw all that junk away! The paper towels, the colored pencils,the thermos,and the rubber chicken...okay, okay, you can keep the Rubber Chicken...i know it's got sentamental vaule or something like that to you, but we won't need the rest of that stuff for Vet's Hospital,

what i need is a blow touch, yah got a blow touch Fozzie? no wait! we don't need a blow touch, i'm sorry fozzie, you must have gave me the wrong sript for today, i think i'm reading old lines from the Great Muppet Caper!!!! remember that movie Fozzie? Yeah that was a lot of fun, well anyways back to busness...ahh, what were we doing again?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Um, I don't have a blow torch. I have a blow dryer!

And peanut butter.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
*runs back on stage*

Thank you, Angus, but I'm ready to go back on now. Hey, dudes and dudettes, sorry about the interupption. We're having some problems backstage. But now, our guest star... Bummer, man. We ain't got no guest star! I have an idea.

*runs up to the Ghostbusters*

Could either of you do a song or dance number or something? We need a guest on this show.

(It would be nice if we had people playing these guys, but that would be pretty hard. Heck, we don't even have a Kermit. Hmmm.)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
*runs back to Fozzie and Rowlf*

Hey, Rowlf, Lew, er I mean Fozzie. I got Ray Stantz on stage performing his favorite jingle from a Stay Puft marshmallow ad. Peter, Winston and Egon are still looking for the ghosts. How are things going back here?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nurse Fozzie is here to announce the arrival of "the good, the bad, and the ugly"--and that's his treatment descriptions:

DR. BOB!

Status
Not open for further replies.