Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

muppets2

Reaction score
yea gonzo desevres the cover but i think disney likes animal better:halo:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Well think which would be easiest to do, it would be tricky with gonzo, what with his nose and everything so I'd go with Animal, or better yet Rowlf.:smile::halo::sympathy:

muppets2

Reaction score
good point come to think about it would be hard to to gonzo's nose:concern: i would defintely do rowlf for 5 and animal for 4 even though gonzo deserves it
:halo::sympathy:

Fluffets

Reaction score
good point come to think about it would be hard to to gonzo's nose i would defintely do rowlf for 5 and animal for 4 even though gonzo deserves it
Yeah I don't mean anything against the blue thing
(who is apparently) from outer space.:concern::concern::concern:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well think which would be easiest to do, it would be tricky with gonzo, what with his nose and everything so I'd go with Animal, or better yet Rowlf.:smile::halo::sympathy:
I think no matter what Gonzo is going to get a cover. He's the fourth member of the main five (Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal) and, more importantly, he deserves it. It wouldn't be that hard to do a Gonzo cover. Just a forward facing shot of his nose and eyeballs. Lots of existing poser pictures could work very well for it...

This one used in the top right corner would be perfect.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Can't wait to see what special features will be on it.

muppets2

Reaction score
:smile:i think there wil be some specials on bonus features and about 4 pgs back somebody put together a bunch of covers for 5 u should check it out i think it was on hopes for season 4

Fluffets

Reaction score
I think no matter what Gonzo is going to get a cover. He's the fourth member of the main five (Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal) and, more importantly, he deserves it. It wouldn't be that hard to do a Gonzo cover. Just a forward facing shot of his nose and eyeballs. Lots of existing poser pictures could work very well for it...

This one used in the top right corner would be perfect.
I don't really count animal in the main five, I count the Electric mayhem as a whole.:big_grin::halo::cool:

muppets2

Reaction score
i just got a thought what if they put waldorf and statler on 5 because there first apperance was on the muppet show like waldorf on back statler on front:boo::sleep:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Can't wait to see what special features will be on it.
Yeah, I hope they put tinkerdee on it, or something, or maybe a few Sam and Friends clips, don't think we got all the commericals in the special feature before now did we? I only remember the 2 muppet show pilots on them, muppets on puppets and purina dog chow ads, nothing more. Thats all I remember off the top of my head anyway :big_grin:. I really enjoyed Muppets on Puppets and whatever the new stuff'l be I hope it's old footage or a muppet special (doubtful) or an interesting documentary.:big_grin: Any documentry is good if it involves the muppets.:big_grin: