1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Traveling Matt, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i just hope the bonus features are awesome, since we had to wait all this time.
  2. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

yes...yes it does. thanks!:)
  3. Nekoshema

Nekoshema Member

yes! that would be awesome! i'd like them to have some archive footage of some of the late muppeteers, and maybe some more clips of the show being filmed, like of the muppeteers, i find that cool and funny to watch. ;)
  4. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

If they do Gonzo for the cover, I'd personally like to see the shot be a close up of his bow-tie/sweater vest! :concern: And the fabric could be all fuzzy for his wool sweater.
  5. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i'll bet gonzo for the season 4 cover. no doubt. i think it will definitely be him. and then animal for season 5.
  6. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

For those who haven't read the D23 thread, the cover WILL indeed be Gonzo.
  7. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

the only reason we had to wait all this time is because 2010 is the year of the muppets:)
  8. BIGMuppetFan

BIGMuppetFan Member

I am excited for this to come out, We now no its Gonzo that will be on the cover which is very cool, I am hoping there are great bonus features, I think they should wait and put the great Making of the Muppet Show on season 5 But I would love for them to put more muppeteers interviews and such, and maybe some more outtakes that would be fun. I can't wait for this to come out! :)
  9. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

i knew gonzo would be on cover for 4 but what about 5 any guesses?:confused:
  10. Fluffets

Fluffets New Member

MORE outtakes? Remind me of when there was any outtakes on the discs anyway, I don't recall any at the moment.:confused:
  11. BIGMuppetFan

BIGMuppetFan Member

Remember, on season one those commerical outtakes I think they were, but I would love to see regular outtakes as most muppet fan would! :D
  12. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Probably Animal, though I wouldn't like that (not that I don't love Animal of course :p).

I'd rather it be Scooter, Rowlf, Sam the Eagle, or even Rizzo or the Swedish Chef.
  13. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

Rowlf would be cool

and beaker would look even better

:eek::sympathy:
  14. Fluffets

Fluffets New Member

No I definately have never seen them, just both the muppet pilots, ads, a boring feature or two, the muppets on puppets and thats all I got on the seasons, I think.:D Oh wait, do you mean the gag reel? I could delete the last thing I said but I won't so people can now see what went through my mind before I got what you meanit, well... I think i did, if thats what you meant then I had no idea it was bloopers and outtakes, I thought it was literally just a reel of gags.:D
  15. David French

David French Member

Wooah! Since when has Animal been part of the "main five"? If anything, the other member of the "main five" is Scooter, who appeared in more backstage plots than Animal ever did.
  16. David French

David French Member

I hope it doesn't as that didn't exactly have much to do with TMS.
  17. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

I think rowlf appeared just as much as scooter did:sympathy:

He might get it also
  18. David French

David French Member

The "gag reel" was simply a compilation of some of the trailers that the cast recorded. These would have aired on the ITV regions during the regular commercials.
  19. Nekoshema

Nekoshema Member

i'm a Scooter fan, so vote for him, but Rowlf has the same right to get it too, or a group shot like on the inside of the season one case. NOT Animal, i like him, but he's not a main muppet, everyone knows him, and they're marketing the heck out of him, but like Floyd's more of a main muppet than Animal.

that's just my two cents anyway ;)
  20. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

i keep seeing in my mind Gonzo on the seson 4 cover for the box set .

Sorry i just had to post this right now LOL :) it would be a great idea to have him for season 4 cover .