Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

ploobis

Reaction score
srry i mean good ones (bonus features)
That reminds me! Remember there was going to be a new feature called "A Frog Is Born" on the 3rd season set but it never happened? I wonder if that will be on the 4th season set? :wink:

But I would also love to see features like the following....

- Muppet Commercials from the 1960's

- Rare Muppet Show Promos

- New Interviews with Muppeteers

- The Muppets Go To The Movies

muppets2

Reaction score
That reminds me! Remember there was going to be a new feature called "A Frog Is Born" on the 3rd season set but it never happened? I wonder if that will be on the 4th season set? :wink:

But I would also love to see features like the following....

- Muppet Commercials from the 1960's

- Rare Muppet Show Promos

- New Interviews with Muppeteers

- The Muppets Go To The Movies
I would really like to see muppets go hollywood on there and maybe the frog is born is on thier too you never no

ploobis

Reaction score
I would really like to see muppets go hollywood on there and maybe the frog is born is on thier too you never no
I know, We'll never know what bonus features will be on the season 4 set until they give us more details.

muppets2

Reaction score
yea do u think rowlf scooter or animal should be on the cover of 5

ploobis

Reaction score
yea do u think rowlf scooter or animal should be on the cover of 5
Well I think Animal will make the cover for season 5. It would be cool if Rowlf or Scooter would make the cover but they always put Animal on a lot of merchandise so that's why I think Animal will make the cover for season 5.

I also hope "Of Muppets & Men: The Making Of The Muppet Show" will be featured on the season 5 set.

muppets2

Reaction score
Well I think Animal will make the cover for season 5. It would be cool if Rowlf or Scooter would make the cover but they always put Animal on a lot of merchandise so that's why I think Animal will make the cover for season 5.

I also hope "Of Muppets & Men: The Making Of The Muppet Show" will be featured on the season 5 set.
also the making of the muppet show would be cool too

and i personally vote for rowlf since he dissaperaed with scooter a while ago:sympathy:

ploobis

Reaction score
also the making of the muppet show would be cool too

and i personally vote for rowlf since he dissaperaed with scooter a while ago:sympathy:
Hey I would love it if Rowlf would make the cover too. I just feel like with Disney they might put Animal on the cover, But hey ya just never know. :wink:

muppets2

Reaction score
can you recall if rowlf was ever a main chrcther in anything after muppets take manhatten?:sympathy:
(well decides the muppets go to walt disney world)

ploobis

Reaction score
can you recall if rowlf was ever a main chrcther in anything after muppets take manhatten?:sympathy:
Well he had a fare role in stuff like The Muppets Celebration of 30 Years, Muppet Family Christmas, The Jim Henson Hour, Muppets Go To Walt Disney World and don't forget he was the host of the home video "Sing Along Dance Along Do Along.

I love Rowlf! He was the King of Puns!