1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Smilies

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 14, 2003.

1. Wait a minute, Bunsen just appeared---WHOA!!

So did :( , :o , ;) , and :cool: !

:D
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Happy Valentine's Day

Glad so many of you like these. The smiles displayed today are direct descendents of the main smileys. We're probably not going with any regular smiles because they would clutter up the page. It was difficult to pack the likeness and emotion into icons so small. Our test subjects responded and they are easy to decipher on my1600 x 1024 widescreen monitor. The rollover action on them describes the smiles for the smile impaired. There will be more coming soon (and not all Muppet Show).

Kermit= Smile
    Piggy= Angry
    Scooter= Wink
    Fozzie= Embarrassed
    Teeth= Big Grin
    Ernie= Silly
    Bert= Sad
    Zoot= Cool
    Beaker= Eeek
    Bunsen= Confused
    Pepe= Rolls Eyes

Glad you like them. Thanks for getting them up so quickly. More to come. ;)
    HubbaWhaFraggle likes this.
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh they are sooooo cool.

No complaints but Dr Teeth looks a bit angry!!!

:eek: ;) are my favorites, oh and :cool: he looks so, um, cool!!!

:mad: is quite good, along with :confused: :( :p

oh and how could I forget :o
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

All I'm seeing are the same old smilies.

:(
  5. Salmoto

Salmoto New Member

cool emoticons.

Like wow, these are the slickest things Iv'e ever seen on a message board. Whoever made them deserves a sugar daddy.

:) :D ;) :p
  6. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Oh, my gosh, these are so cool! I feel like a kid in a toy store--I want to try them all out!!! :)

A little quibble: Pepe :rolleyes: needs a little work. At first I thought it was supposed to be Scred! :p The other ones are dead-on, though. Great work! :D

And now I'll throw in a completely unnecessary last sentence, just for an excuse to use another "e-Muppe-con." ;)
  7. Luke

Luke Active Member

These are all way cool ! Excellent work Jamie ! I can identify them all easily on a 15" monitor at a mid resolution so i'm sure people will get used to knowing what they all mean. :)

When i originally proposed Muppet smilies i only envisaged like a green circle with eyes for Kermit, and like a purple circle with a line for a bent nose for Gonzo - Jamie went above and beyond the call of duty and has really done us proud. ;)

....... and remember guys, now there's no crying at Muppet Central, and the jurys still out on barfing ! :rolleyes:
    HubbaWhaFraggle likes this.
  8. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

I must do this.

:cool: I LOVE YOU, ZOOT!
    :D I LOVE YOU, DR. TEETH!
    'Kay, sorry, had to get that out of my system.
  9. Fozzie Bear

*Tears flow along with the barf while he waits to figure out how to make his e-Muppe-cons work.*

Cool name for them by the way, Chilly Down!!!
  10. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Thanks, Foz! :D

Have you considered just typing (or clicking) a normal simile? Maybe after it posts it'll automatically turn into one of these :o instead.
  11. Fozzie Bear

Yeah. Here, I'll try again.

:)
  12. Fozzie Bear

Nope, I still see the same old things...

What do you see??

13. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

Fozzie--

I see Muppets. :)

Jamie-- these are great!!!!!!!! :D :) :D :)
  14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Kev-

Press refresh a few times. It may take a day for them to work for you.

A report about the Smiles.

There will be several more very soon. And, yes - there is a kind of barfing one. It's not what has been suggested, but I just modified one that I had already made to make a pseudo barfing pose. Some other ones have been slightly modifed too. Can't really do much tweaking at that size, but Teeth, Ernie, Zoot and Pepe look a little bit better as do....well, those aren't out yet. ;) They should be swapped out soon.

Thanks Luke for suggesting this. It was a great idea. :cool:
  15. Fozzie Bear

I'll let it refresh a few times and anxiously wait til I see the great art you've created for these here thangs; plus the new ones!
  16. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Jamie, do you have any planed for angel, devil or laughing?

:D:cool:
  17. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Waaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!! I luv'em!!!!!!!! Cooolies! :cool:
  18. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

You'll just have to wait and see the rest. They are already done but will be phased in over the next week.
  19. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Kermit's still the only one I've got.

I'm slow.

Quinnnnnnnnnn

20. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Hit refresh. That worked for me. I'm seeing Bert on yours right now. :p