Muppet Smilies

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Happy Valentine's Day

Glad so many of you like these. The smiles displayed today are direct descendents of the main smileys. We're probably not going with any regular smiles because they would clutter up the page. It was difficult to pack the likeness and emotion into icons so small. Our test subjects responded and they are easy to decipher on my1600 x 1024 widescreen monitor. The rollover action on them describes the smiles for the smile impaired. There will be more coming soon (and not all Muppet Show).

Kermit= Smile
Piggy= Angry
Scooter= Wink
Fozzie= Embarrassed
Teeth= Big Grin
Ernie= Silly
Bert= Sad
Zoot= Cool
Beaker= Eeek
Bunsen= Confused
Pepe= Rolls Eyes

Glad you like them. Thanks for getting them up so quickly. More to come. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh they are sooooo cool.

No complaints but Dr Teeth looks a bit angry!!!

:eek: :wink: are my favorites, oh and :cool: he looks so, um, cool!!!

:mad: is quite good, along with :confused: :frown: :stick_out_tongue:

oh and how could I forget :embarrassed:

Salmoto

Reaction score
cool emoticons.

Like wow, these are the slickest things Iv'e ever seen on a message board. Whoever made them deserves a sugar daddy.

:smile: :big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Oh, my gosh, these are so cool! I feel like a kid in a toy store--I want to try them all out!!! :smile:

A little quibble: Pepe :rolleyes: needs a little work. At first I thought it was supposed to be Scred! :stick_out_tongue: The other ones are dead-on, though. Great work! :big_grin:

And now I'll throw in a completely unnecessary last sentence, just for an excuse to use another "e-Muppe-con." :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
These are all way cool ! Excellent work Jamie ! I can identify them all easily on a 15" monitor at a mid resolution so i'm sure people will get used to knowing what they all mean. :smile:

When i originally proposed Muppet smilies i only envisaged like a green circle with eyes for Kermit, and like a purple circle with a line for a bent nose for Gonzo - Jamie went above and beyond the call of duty and has really done us proud. :wink:

....... and remember guys, now there's no crying at Muppet Central, and the jurys still out on barfing ! :rolleyes:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I must do this.

:cool: I LOVE YOU, ZOOT!
:big_grin: I LOVE YOU, DR. TEETH!
'Kay, sorry, had to get that out of my system.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Tears flow along with the barf while he waits to figure out how to make his e-Muppe-cons work.*

Cool name for them by the way, Chilly Down!!!

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Thanks, Foz! :big_grin:

Have you considered just typing (or clicking) a normal simile? Maybe after it posts it'll automatically turn into one of these :embarrassed: instead.