1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Smilies

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 14, 2003.

1. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Got it, Sir James.

They're coming in one at a time.

I like em like em like em LOVE THEM.

I've been thinking we should have some of these for some time now.

Great work!

:D

AND

;)

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanks and don't worry. Their might just be a certain "weirdo" included in the next batch. ;)
  3. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

That was my next question. Like you didn't know.

I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!

I'll have to get more sarcastic so I can use Pepe more.

"MORE sarcastic?"

:rolleyes:

Quinnnnnnnnnnn
  4. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

It still isn't working for moi.
  5. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

I managed to get Zoot for my Avatar, but I still can't get the others to work. I'll just have to wait until tomorrow. *Sigh*

Jake
  6. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS!

hey we can use these icons to replace certian muppets names! we don't half to type out that long muppets name anymore like...pepe.oh boy, or zoot, sheesh that's too long!;-)

no but look, we could start a new game in the fun and games folder! story time!

Once apon a time :) was walking down the street and he saw ;) with something stuck in his eye, the both of them went over to :rolleyes: house to look at the celling paint dry. Then :D came over and ate some guuacamoliy and some got stuck in his teeth, :o was discusted and blew chunks into his hat! :mad: was mad because she wasn't in the story...the end!:p

Zack)Rowlf the, fun huh?:eek: Dog.
    HubbaWhaFraggle likes this.
  7. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

One morning :) woke up and streched. Ah, lovely day.

Moments later :mad: noked on the door. :) she shouted, "What is :o doing today? I need some help with my door and need either you and :o or you and ;) to help me.

I'll be right down, :) answered......

Continued next week.
  9. radionate

radionate New Member

Have you thought about a "hugging" one? Like maybe Bear or something.:confused:
  10. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I didn't even realize the lack of weirdos. Hmm. Weird!

Oh, well.

;)
  11. Thijs

Thijs Member

I love them!!! Zoot is the best :cool:
  12. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

These are really cute! Huzzahs all around for muppet smileys:D :) ;)
  13. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

There aren't any hugging ones, but there are plenty of emotions to go around. Believe me! LOL! :p
  14. SuperGrover

SuperGrover Member

SUPER job on these, Jamie! Before I knew that Miss Piggy would be used for the mad face, I was going to suggest her (or Oscar the Grouch). ;)

I'm not having any trouble whatsoever deciphering what emotions these eMuppicons are supposed to be conveying. In fact, I think they project even more emotion than the original smilies! :D :cool: With Piggy's mad face it evokes the fear of an impending karate chop! :mad: :eek: And Pepe is PERFECT for the sarcastic eye roll, okay! :rolleyes:

They're all crystal clear on my end too. Right down to Piggy's pearls!

Big ol' "F-F-Froggy baby!" pat on the back for Frogboy! :)

(edited to switch the "s" in karate shop to a "c" to form karate chop -- which is what I meant to spell in the first place) :o :p
    HubbaWhaFraggle likes this.
  15. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanx, Travis. I love that Piggy. It has to be one of my faves because I laughed all the way through making it. Don't worry, you might just get your grouch yet. It helps that Oscar is one of my faves. ;)
  16. radionate

radionate New Member

You think? ;) :o
  17. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

How soon can we expect to see any of the new ones? I'm starting to get antsy. Is that a real word?
  18. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

hey it looks like there has been some tweeks to pepe's hair, he looks better now:rolleyes:
  19. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I hope soon! :o They are all done. We just have to wire them. :)
  20. The Flying Sheep

The Flying Sheep New Member

I'm bit smiley illitere, so could someone please tell me how to type Beaker, Ernie, Zoot, Pepe, Bunsun, and Piggy?

I love 'em, BTW!

:) :D ;)