1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Smilies

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 14, 2003.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

you should wee them in the smiley panel. If you don't, either clear your cookies, refresh your screen, or wait a day or so. You'll get them. :confused: :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek:
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

HubbaWhaFraggle likes this.
  3. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

4. The Flying Sheep

The Flying Sheep New Member

No, No. I get them fine. I just don't know who to type certian types of Smiles (regular smiles even) What are the keys I should type to make Piggy, Ernie, Bunsun,Zoot, and Pepe appear
  5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Hiya,

I waited all weekend and refreshed my computer this morning (I'm at work) and still: only smilies, no cool Muppet graphics.

I shall go weep now.

FOZ
  7. Phillip

Kevin,

Try deleting your temporary Internet files. Shut down your browser and try again.
  8. Luke

Luke Active Member

Don'tcha think we need a Penguin smiley people ? It would kinda be an expression of zanyness and mirth !
  9. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

A penguin eMuppecon could also stand for "gratuitous." ;) :p
  10. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Oh sure! You post that for Zack's cousin's fish, but nothing, NOTHING for my beloved dead frogs Olafs 1-6! Fine! I see how it is now!

:mad:
  11. Luke

Luke Active Member

Jessica - why i am Shocked at this outburst of pure emotion, i would NEVER forget our beloved friends Olaf's 1-6, i will be sure to include them in my future signature cycle. If anyone else at MC has any dead pets that have croaked and would like remembered then just mention em and i'll do the honors, i only post for natural causes though - i don't like to be implicated in any suspicious circumstances ..... and i also don't do roadkill unless it was wearing a collar and nametag at the time !

But back to the point - Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central - Join The Campaign - Jump On The Bandwagon - Coming Soon A Petition ! (i'll just hack Warricks and change the title) I will also be asking for any human shields interested in travelling to Texas to protest !
  12. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I just don't understand at all!! I'm still STILL Getting the same dumb old fashioned smilies!!

GRRR!! :mad:

Maybe it's just the computer at work. I should try this at home, maybe?

FOZ
  13. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

or it could be you

Sarah
  14. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Yeah -- try your computer at home, or try a friend's computer or something, Kevin. All of your similies look like Muppets to me.

What type of O/S are you using? If it's lower than Windows 98, maybe it can't read the pictures.
  15. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

o/s???? that's a new one to me!

Sarah

i know what it means i just haven't seen it before!
  16. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

It should read them. It's just referencing files on the MC server. If you remove your cookies it could help.
  17. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central

:)

:(

:D

:eek:

:o

:mad:

:cool:

18. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Must...submit...to...Beauregard's...subliminal...programming...:eek:
  19. Phillip

Beauregard, please do not post messages with empty space in them. It creates unnecessary scrolling. Thanks for your cooperation.
  20. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Phil,

Shouldn't you be deleting his post and not mine?

:D