1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Smilies

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 14, 2003.

1. radionate New Member

We have Chilly Willy, Tennessee Tuxedo, and Pedro the Penguin here.
  2. Fozzie Bear Moderator

By the way, how does it look with that Fozzie in the middle of the name like that? Good??

F:oZ
    HubbaWhaFraggle likes this.
  3. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Frogyboi!

Nah, just the Bunsen with the questionmarks over his head!! I'm at work, we use MSN and Internet Explorer. I would figure if I could see it over (ick) AOL then I should be able to see it over IE and MSN, reckon?

I dunno why not.

Yeah, though it looks like you're right--in a year or more I'll see the difference. After all, it's only taken, what? 4 weeks or so to see Bunsen finally??

F:oZ
  4. Phillip Administrator

Kevin,

Please try the smilie page again that Jamie linked above. Be sure to hit refresh and let me know what happens.

May also want to clear your temporary Internet files if you can as well.
  5. Crazy Harry New Member

When are we going to see the new ones? I getting more impatient.

I want to see Animal screeming.

I want to see Janice with hearts over her head.

I want Uncle Deadly with an evil grin.
  6. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Hmmm....have you been looking over my shoulder. You are kind of on the right path with some of that. The smiles are coming very soon. :)
  7. Crazy Harry New Member

I guess great minds think alike. What that has to do with us, I don't know.
  8. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Bad, no only kidding. ;) <--- That's Scooter!!!
  9. Super Scooter New Member

Looks good, F:oZ.

I tried this one for myself: SC;);)T, but I don't think it works. Does it?
  10. Beauregard Well-Known Member

B:rolleyes: A:eek: R:rolleyes: GAR:(
  11. UncleDeadly Member

I think it would look better if it were SC;) ;) TER, but maybe not.
  12. sarah_yzma Active Member

*taps foot* i wanna see new smilies!!!!!!!!

*laughs* :D man, and I was going for the fierce look!

Sarah
  13. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Taps foot....I wanna see them too! LOL! :eek:

Seriously, they have been completed for a few days now, but it could take a few more days to wire them up. Why? I really don't know the specific answer, but I don't deal with the server side elements. sigh. LOL!
  14. radionate New Member

I want Penguin Smilies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who needs the others, we just need Penguins!!!!!!!!

Penguins! Penguins! Penguins! Penguins! Penguins! :o
  15. sarah_yzma Active Member

then who do we go after with pitchforks?

Sarah
  16. Luke Active Member

I agree we need Penguin smilies - gratuitous penguins are almost a signature of Muppet Central, it would be crazy to exclude Penguins. What do i need to do, a petition ?

PENGUIN SMILIES

Jamie, please, we need em ...... go on strike or something until we get them !
  17. Manda:-D New Member

Can we have a Rowlf w/sad puppydog eyes....Or a Bean w/a halo & an "I'm soooo cute & innocent" look????? Oh, yes, AND gratuitous penguins!!!
    (I WANT A ROWLF SMILEY!!! I WANT A ROWLF SMILEY!!!) Sorry...I get a little too excited sometimes when it comes to my Rowlf!!!
  18. frogboy4 Inactive Member

They are all solid. When you see the amount of smiles we added, you really won't want for more. And if you do - tough froggies. LOL! A penguin is not on the radar. Tried to make it work, but it didn't. There's something for everybody in our lineup. Don't worry. In order to upload these the forum must be shut down for a little while and these smileys have been lumped together with other upgrades (none that you will notice) so they will be done all at once. I guess it doesn't make sense to disable the forum twice within a week.
  19. FellowWLover Member

What?

The people will rise up and smite you.
  20. sarah_yzma Active Member

yeah i agree...this might make you unpopular.....with the penguin fans..........hehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheeheheeee

Sarah