Muppet Smilies

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There aren't any hugging ones, but there are plenty of emotions to go around. Believe me! LOL! :stick_out_tongue:

SuperGrover

Reaction score
SUPER job on these, Jamie! Before I knew that Miss Piggy would be used for the mad face, I was going to suggest her (or Oscar the Grouch). :wink:

I'm not having any trouble whatsoever deciphering what emotions these eMuppicons are supposed to be conveying. In fact, I think they project even more emotion than the original smilies! :big_grin: :cool: With Piggy's mad face it evokes the fear of an impending karate chop! :mad: :eek: And Pepe is PERFECT for the sarcastic eye roll, okay! :rolleyes:

They're all crystal clear on my end too. Right down to Piggy's pearls!

Big ol' "F-F-Froggy baby!" pat on the back for Frogboy! :smile:

(edited to switch the "s" in karate shop to a "c" to form karate chop -- which is what I meant to spell in the first place) :embarrassed: :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanx, Travis. I love that Piggy. It has to be one of my faves because I laughed all the way through making it. Don't worry, you might just get your grouch yet. It helps that Oscar is one of my faves. :wink:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
There aren't any hugging ones, but there are plenty of emotions to go around. Believe me! LOL! :stick_out_tongue:
You think? :wink: :embarrassed:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
How soon can we expect to see any of the new ones? I'm starting to get antsy. Is that a real word?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
hey it looks like there has been some tweeks to pepe's hair, he looks better now:rolleyes:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I hope soon! :embarrassed: They are all done. We just have to wire them. :smile:

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
I'm bit smiley illitere, so could someone please tell me how to type Beaker, Ernie, Zoot, Pepe, Bunsun, and Piggy?

I love 'em, BTW!

:smile: :big_grin: :wink: