Muppet Smilies

Luke

Reaction score
Jessica - why i am Shocked at this outburst of pure emotion, i would NEVER forget our beloved friends Olaf's 1-6, i will be sure to include them in my future signature cycle. If anyone else at MC has any dead pets that have croaked and would like remembered then just mention em and i'll do the honors, i only post for natural causes though - i don't like to be implicated in any suspicious circumstances ..... and i also don't do roadkill unless it was wearing a collar and nametag at the time !

But back to the point - Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central - Join The Campaign - Jump On The Bandwagon - Coming Soon A Petition ! (i'll just hack Warricks and change the title) I will also be asking for any human shields interested in travelling to Texas to protest !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
Kevin,

Try deleting your temporary Internet files. Shut down your browser and try again.
I just don't understand at all!! I'm still STILL Getting the same dumb old fashioned smilies!!

GRRR!! :mad:

Maybe it's just the computer at work. I should try this at home, maybe?

FOZ

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Yeah -- try your computer at home, or try a friend's computer or something, Kevin. All of your similies look like Muppets to me.

What type of O/S are you using? If it's lower than Windows 98, maybe it can't read the pictures.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
o/s???? that's a new one to me!

Sarah

i know what it means i just haven't seen it before!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It should read them. It's just referencing files on the MC server. If you remove your cookies it could help.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gratutious Penguin Smileys For Muppet Central

:smile:

:frown:

:big_grin:

:eek:

:embarrassed:

:mad:

:cool:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Beauregard, please do not post messages with empty space in them. It creates unnecessary scrolling. Thanks for your cooperation.