1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppet Smilies

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 14, 2003.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

We'll just say there will be some surprises. ;) The list has been revised and finalized and there will be quite a few smileys. Pushing the limits. It's attack of the Muppet smileys! :eek:

2. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Howzabout a "kiss" smiley w/Janice puckering up her lips? (I know BYRON'll love me for that one!!!) LOL! :p

3. Luke

Luke Active Member

I'm not sure i'd advise my client (the Penguin) to concede yet. I might have a case here, maybe i could take Jamie and Phillip to the Supreme Court for Penguin Discrimination ...... all the way to Chief Justice Chilly Willy !!!!

:eek:

4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I'm excited to see the new ones...THREE MONTHS after they are introduced. This work computer seems slow about accepting things...like mostly everything I put in it.

F:oZ

HubbaWhaFraggle likes this.
  5. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

You should get the new ones immediately when they are added Kevin since there are no previous files with the same names to cause issues with your system.

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Hopefully not; but, then again, it IS an Allstate Insurance computer. They are SSSSsssllllooooowwwwww....

I can't wait to see the new thingies...

HubbaWhaFraggle likes this.
  7. Melik

Melik New Member

Kissy Bilingual

:) :( :o :D ;) :p : :mad:
    I love them
    Ich liebe sie

but I think Miss Piggy hates you now
    : mad :
    aber ich denke jetzt hasst dich Miss Piggy
    : mad :
    my favourite is Beaker :eek:
    mein Favorit ist Beaker

8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

9. Piggy Star

Piggy Star New Member

hi !!
    iam new in this site. i love the muppets
    and i want to say hellow :crazy: :cool: :boo:

10. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Pity that there isn`t any more fraggle smileys! I wish a Convincing John one was here. But don`t know yet what might it mean.

11. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

There should be a laughing smiley of some sort, maybe Elmo ( because of Tickle Me Elmo, maybe)

Just a thought...
    :)

12. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I agree with the Tickle Me Elmo smiley. That would be cool. I just think that there should be more Sesame Street and Fraggle ones. Maybe another Big Blue House smiley too. Its kinda silly that Tutter is the only one there. Where is Bear? Here is what I would like to see:

Sesame Street
    Big Bird
    Elmo
    Snuffy
    Cookie Monster
    Grover
    Honker

13. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

Any new ones soon?

14. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

We ain't nevah gonna get new smileys.

15. OOoo... I love the Elmo idea!! We need a lauging smile the most

16. D'Snowth

Well, were no longer allowed to having moving avatars, so moving smileys would be out of the question.

17. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

These are just a few of my ideas...

Mokey
    Boober
    Robin
    Bean Bunny
    Cantus
    Telly
    Fiery
    Fizzgig
    Abby Cadabby

18. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

We're pretty much stocked up on smilies, but if I were to make any Mokey and Boober would top the list but Elmo and Abby wouldn't happen by my hand, but Telly sounds like a good idea. I do like Bean too! Still, I was told we're full. :)

19. D'Snowth

Full? Some forums have HUNDREDS of different smilies!

I think if there were to be anymore smilies here on MC, I think the number one smilie we could use is (and please forgive me) a laughing Elmo smilie, because... well, look at the several posts by random members here who type *insert laughing Elmo smilie* into their posts?

20. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I wouldn't want hundreds of cluttering smilies. :eek:

If the smilies did open up again - I'd be game for creating one more small grouping, but in the end there's always going to be someone left out. I've included Elmo in a lot of seasonal menus so he's adequately represented on MC. I'll bite my tongue on the rest. I'd rather have another Muppet for any laughing smilie.

The ones I'd pitch: Boober=sigh, Mokey=dreamy, Newsman=news, Telly=nervous, Bean=cute or giggle, Uncle Matt=traveling, Chicken=misc.

But again, I've been told we're full enough.