Muppet Specials Free For Everyone

The Captain

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've just discovered this thread and would like to find out if there are any UK Muppet fans who might be willing to help me build my collection of Muppet specials/rarities on DVD?

I'd be more than happy to send blank DVDs and postage. The only problem I have is that I don't have the facilities at the moment to copy them again for other fans, but I am working on it. I have a DVD burner and a laptop but struggle a bit with the software!

Anyway, if anyone has anything they'd be willing to discuss copying, please let me know.

Feel free to PM me or just post here.

Thanks in advance,

Jon (in Edinburgh)

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
I have blank DVDs and and DVD Ripper...And A DVD Recorder! I have already started copying some of the stuff i have...and put them on youtube. So can i have some of those? Please.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
please, please, please, could someone do me a copy of the tale of the bunny picnic, It's Easter and it's not just the same without it.

I've uploaded my muppet knitting patterns for all to download.

Leanne
x

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I would do anything to get a copy of the ORIGINAL unedited tv version of A Muppet Family Christmas! I've been looking everywhere! I would love it even more if someone could burn in on a DVD. I will ship a DVD and case with postage if this helps! :smile: My old VHS tape has seen better days! :cry: Thank you so much for your help! The holidays wouldn't be the same without this movie!

I've got the full version on DVD it was released in the UK it also has the Christmas Toy.

If someone can talk me through how do upload and burn it onto dvd I will be happy to do this. I have both a mac and pc with DVD Burners but never backed up dvd's so a little blond and clueless.

I also have of Men and muppets on DVD.

As you guys know, I'm wanting a copy of The tale of the Bunny Picnic

Leanne
x

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
oh I know that on the mac you have the option of making the dvd's region 1 or region 2

shimauta

Reaction score
Muppet fans in Japan

If there are any Muppet fans in Japan I would be happy to continue this in the land of the rising sun!

Gelfin

Reaction score
I'm afraid I don't have the means of ripping anything to my computer in order to burn it for someone else, yet I am nearly frantic to find some of the old specials to send my niece so she'll understand why my brother and I are so goofy about the Muppets. XD

filmodon

Reaction score
Hello there, Great idea! I can make copies, but I live in Chile :frown:
How can I do it? The S&H will be more expensive, but you'll got a friend in Chile :wink: