Muppet Survivor 2: Questions/Discussion Thread

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Kimp is having some issues and is basically boycotting the game (who knows why) and Prawnie has been out of town this week.

You need to vote before we can start the next challenge. I already have Prawnie's vote.
i am not boycotting i have made it clear that i am upset about the iffy desicon

i sent you my vote

BEAR

Reaction score
Even though not everyone voted properly, I am going to post the results anyways because no matter how the other 2 vote, it won't change the results. I will be posting this in the Game thread.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe Bryan would a better person to answer that question.

And here's one of my own.
Now that the remaining six contestants are all part of one big tribe...

Say for example, Elmo were to win the current immunity challenge.
Nobody would be able to vote Elmo off.
But would Elmo himself get a vote when we head off to tribal council to vote off one of the remaining five players?

BEAR

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
Can we still talk to each other in the game thread?

OF COURSE!!! I wish you guys would more actually. Keep things interesting for yourselves.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ed, I think what you are asking me is, if Elmo (or anyone else) wins immunity would they be allowed to vote still? The answer is yes. Everyone always votes, but the one with immunity is uneligable for elimination.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, that's what I was asking. Thanks for answering.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
just a though, maybe we should just keep furryredmonster around since Muppet Matt has to go, that way we'd have the same numbers as we should

BEAR

Reaction score
Survivors,

Sorry for the delay in things with the game, but this past week has been quite busy for me. I was also trying to figure out how to handle the game with Muppet Matt leaving MC. I think what we will have to do is just skip the challenge that was supposed to occur this week and just have Kermit leave the game, leaving just Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Grover and The Count remaining. It was suggested we just keep Elmo (furryredmonster) around instead and have Kermit go in place, but Elmo was voted out as a result of losing the challenge from last week and that voting has been completed. Kermit (Muppet Matt) completed his task and earned the priveledge and choice to stay. Muppet Matt's decision (sadly) is to leave, so the best thing I feel is that we say goodbye to Kermit and just move on with the last 4 in the game. There will be NO Tribal Council this week. There may be a special reward challenge, however, so be on the look out for it.

Thanks,

BEAR