Muppet Survivor 2: Questions/Discussion Thread

BEAR

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
what happens if a member is not active

A member isn't active? Well, when hopefully they get active at some point in the next few days. I don't know what to tell you about that.

BEAR

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
Should all the poems relate to each other some how?

The entire poem should flow however you want it to. As long as all the words are there.

christyb

Reaction score
About the member that isn't active...he's referring to me. Bear I have a huge request. First off, I'm enjoying the game and really want to play. Secondly is my problem. I don't have the internet at home. Since I wrecked my car last tuesday I have no way to go to the library on the weekends. So if you could do challenges before the weekend I'd greatly (and my team would also) appreciate it. I can see some things using my cell phone. But it's very difficult (seeing as MC isn't formatted for a cell) and all I can really access are my PM's. Even then I don't know if the PM's go through (uhhh sorry about the inbox flood Kimp :halo:).

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
christyb said:
About the member that isn't active...he's referring to me. Bear I have a huge request. First off, I'm enjoying the game and really want to play. Secondly is my problem. I don't have the internet at home. Since I wrecked my car last tuesday I have no way to go to the library on the weekends. So if you could do challenges before the weekend I'd greatly (and my team would also) appreciate it. I can see some things using my cell phone. But it's very difficult (seeing as MC isn't formatted for a cell) and all I can really access are my PM's. Even then I don't know if the PM's go through (uhhh sorry about the inbox flood Kimp :halo:).
it was it you it was another member i thought was on my team i was looking at the wrong page

i love haveing you on my team

BEAR

Reaction score
christyb said:

I can accomadate that. Actually Ryan is also out of town right now. As far as the challenges go, I am pretty much from now on going to try and have the challenge announced on Sunday night or Monday, then give til probably Wed or Thursday to complete, then voting during the weekends. Don't worry about it, christy.

christyb

Reaction score
Okay I got a question. I understand and am just fine with the change in the last challenge outcome. However, most of my team has been really quiet (I'm just as guilty here) My question is did in fact Kimp leave or do we still need to vote?

BEAR

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
i'm gone i hope others ae joining me

Kimp, what's the problem, man? Why are you trying to ruin the game?

BEAR

Reaction score
christyb said:
Okay I got a question. I understand and am just fine with the change in the last challenge outcome. However, most of my team has been really quiet (I'm just as guilty here) My question is did in fact Kimp leave or do we still need to vote?
Kimp is having some issues and is basically boycotting the game (who knows why) and Prawnie has been out of town this week.

You need to vote before we can start the next challenge. I already have Prawnie's vote.