Muppet Survivor 2

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Um Bry... You got a couple of people's names in need of correcting.
Should be "redBoobergurl".
Should be "TotallySpiesFan".
Hope this helps.

Also, I'm thinking of joining up with you... Not sure who though.
Either my namesake or Uncle D, since those'd be the easiest for me to play... Lew Zealand or Zoot are others I'm thinking.
Then again, if you need me to be some ansillary character for cameos and alike, LMK and I'll help if I can.

Ed, thanks for the corrections.
Also, it would be wonderful for you to join the game as a contestant. If you weren't going to be a contestant, I would ask you to help out by playing various cameos throughout the game though. Might be interesting to see Uncle D or Count in there though (or whoever you decide to pick). Your choice.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Grover: I would be so happy if my good friend the Count would join me from Sesame Street! But it is up to you Mr. Ed. You can be Uncle Deadly too because I also have Elmo here to play with me too!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks guys... Also thinking of taking Scooter. Will sleep on it and maybe let you know in the morning.

And thanks Grover. *Hugs.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Bry... After thinking it over... I'd like to play as my namesake. Though I know the avatar deal really doesn't have to be a part of my decision... Me thinks it'd be easier/easiest for me to play the one character I'm most familiar with. Besides, if I have a good time and there's ever a Muppet Survivor 3, I can choose a different character to play that time around.
Hope this is OK with you... Have a good day.

christyb

Reaction score
Hey I'll join. I missed it the last time around. Hmmmm...who to be who to be.....Ahhh, I know. I'll be The Great Gonzo. That's a character I haven't been able to play as yet. Whooohooo this'll be fun.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Sorry I'm late. Vas washing up in the bat-room.
Mmm, look at all the friends here... Grover, Elmo and Droop, Dr. Teeth, Floyd Pepper and Janice, Kermit The Frog and Gonzo the Great, Bean Bunny... And myself.
That makes 10... 10 terrific Muppets here on Muppet Surwiwor Island!
*Thunder and lightning clash and flash across the sky.

christyb

Reaction score
*a cannon is heard from far away*

Innnnccccoooommmiiinnnggggg. *lands on the sandy beach* Whooohooo That was great!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Vonder vhere our host's gotten off to...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Grover: HELLO EVERYBODEEEE!!!! Oh I am so happy to be on this cute little island! This will be so much fun! Hello Count! Hello strange blue creature! I wonder where Froggy Baby is? Oh well.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Looks up... Oh hello Grover... You haven't seen Bear around have you?