Muppet Survivor 2

christyb

Reaction score
Hi Grover! I haven't seen Kermit around. I just landed here myself.*brushes sand off*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh Bear! He is so cute and fuzzy like me! But no, I have not seen him. I wonder where all our other fun friends are. I know there will be many of them here!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... There should be ten of us here... But so far, only three of us have showed up. Mmm, that means we still have to avait the arrival of sewen more Muppets, plus our host, to begin this game he proposed.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh a game? I am so good at games! I love games! Oh I am so excited I can hardly wait!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*Floyd enters* Hey there dudes and dudettes. What's shakin'? Anybody seen my main squeeze Janice?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
(Dr. Teeth enters) No, but I've seen my main squeeze (squeezes an orange) Ha Ha Ha

BEAR

Reaction score
1. Grover (RedBoobergurl)
2. Bean Bunny (Kimp the Shrimp)
3. Janice (MrsPepper)
4. Kermit the Frog (Muppet Matt)
5. Dr. Teeth (Gonzo14)
6. Floyd Pepper (theprawncracker)
7. Elmo (Furryredmonster)
8. Droop (TotallySpiesFan)
9. Count Von Count (The Count)
10. The Great Gonzo (christyb)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... But vhere is the elewenth Muppet... Our esteemed host, Bear from that big blue house?

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Yes... But vhere is the elewenth Muppet... Our esteemed host, Bear from that big blue house?

**Your host will be arriving in due time (basically, I am still trying to figure out what this edition will be as I wasn't really given much time to plan it out). In the meantime, just chat amongst yourselves and get to know each other. The introduction and rules will be announced soon. Thanks for your patience.**

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh goody, we get to chat with each other. I like to chat with people. So far I have talked to The Count and Gonzo. I still want to know where Froggy Baby is. Oh well I am sure he will be here soon!