Muppet Survivor 2

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Grover. *Handing out tea cookies to all gathered round the campfire.

Although I'm not sure... Sent another message to our host. Vell, think I'll be turning in for the night. Those storms sounding off their echoes has put me in a nice dreamy mood.
Good night my fellow castavays.

BEAR

Reaction score
Count, thanks for bringing something to my attention. I confused myself when calculating the scores. Dr. Teeth left out a penguin that was left in the thread "Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 2" (post #18). Dr. Teeth also included in his original records the penguin that I put in my post first explaning the rules of the challenge. That penguin does not count. Count had every single penguin accounted for, which gives him immunity (again). I am terribly sorry for this error. I ask that you please re-vote.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sent in my wote as vell... Maybe Bear's tending to a theatrical production of his.
Mmm, maybe there's some leftowers ve can heat up.

BEAR

Reaction score
Sorry, Count. I am missing your vote. Can you send it in again, please? Also need a vote from Grover. Thanks!

BEAR

Reaction score
And the vote goes to...

Grover.

Grover, the tribe has spoken. Thanks for the playing the game, we enjoyed having you with us.

Who's left on the island?
Count Von Count
Dr. Teeth
Floyd Pepper

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Grover: Oh goodbye everyboddeeeee! Thank you so much for letting me play with you all. You were a fun and cute little group to hang out with! See you when you get back to Sesame Street Count!

(OOC: No hard feelings all, I'm getting more limited time to spend here, so quite frankly, it's a relief to be done for now! Hope to play again in the future though!) :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Vhat?!? No! Grover, my furry friend... How I hoped it vould one of the three of us against you. Especially since your presence vas so pivotal last season.
*Beth was last season's champion, playing as Ernie.

So sad to see you go, but we've had so much fun vith you here on Muppet Surwiwor 2. Yes, I vill see you on Sesame Street as soon as the game's done.
*Gives Grover a big good-bye hug.