Muppet Survivor 2

BEAR

Reaction score
Stay tuned for your last few challenges, Survivors!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
this should be interesting, down to the final 3

Gonzo14

Reaction score
man, i wonder when Bear will tell us what the challenge is, this is intense waiting for it.

BEAR

Reaction score
That was your challenge. How long I could be away from the thread before you all went crazy! You all won! Just kidding. Here's the next challenge...

Scrambled Muppets

Unscramble the letters to spell out the Muppet characters names:

ETREOL

RDUABEGARE

CANEJI

ORPSKTEC

EORTOSC

MUETEWSS

AULN

OBOREB

The first to PM me the correct answers to the puzzle, wins immunity. Good luck!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah ha! Just sent in my answers to this wery fun challenge. Think I'll go read up on some of the books I still have in my carry-along coffin suitcase.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Floyd: Sendin' in my answers as we speak. Nice tough challenge this time!

BEAR

Reaction score
Wow! You guys are quick! I have some good news and some bad news... The good news is you all completed the challenge flawlessly. The bad news is only one of you can have immunity. As I told you, the first one to send me all the correct answers wins the challenge. Immunity for this challenge goes to... Dr. Teeth!

Congrats, Doc! You completed the task first. You have immunity and therefore cannot be voted out. That means it is basically up to you to decide who will remain in the game with you for the final week. Please send me your vote of who you want to be eliminated from competition, Count Von Count or Floyd Pepper.

Thank you!

BEAR

BEAR

Reaction score
(reading the voting results) The last Muppet to be eliminated before the Finals is....

The Count. Count, the tribe has spoken. I regret to tell you that your time is up. We really enjoyed having you in the game and I congratulate you for lasting so long. The Muppet Chopper is waiting for you at the Lagoon to take you back home.

That leaves two remaining Muppets for the Finals: Dr. Teeth and Floyd Pepper.

Stay tuned for the coming events.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Man, Floyd i wonder how its gonna work now that we only have 2 people, anyway, GO ELECTRIC MAYHEM:big_grin: :sing:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Floyd: Aw, dude. We'll miss ya Count. Ah well. Looks like no matter what a Mayhem member'll be winnin' this thing! So good luck to the good doctor! Heh heh!