Muppet Survivor 2

BEAR

Reaction score
Alright all! It is now time to go to your respective camps. The Wubba Wubbas will be on the Northern side of the island while the Wocka Wockas will be on the Southern most side of the island. The Chopper will drop you off now and you may start working together to build your shelters and/or hunt for food. All you have are your special luxury items that you chose when joining the game and an extra change of clothes in your sacks. I will be sending you a map in due time to help you with getting familiar with your surroundings. Also be on the lookout for news about your next challenge. See you soon!

BEAR

Reaction score
mememe said:
sorry, cant join in, not sure what the game is about?
(sees little stow away rat) That's okay, little guy. We've already started the game, but you are welcome to go back to the lodge for some pinapple tropical punch and snacks.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Floyd: *now in team camp* Alright dudes, we gotta get some food, I guess I could take my bass and whack some trees to get coconuts down...And Harry could blow some stuff up, down and all the way around...Whatever you cats want...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... A midnight flight, how vonderful.
Vonder if the rest of my team's around... Oh vell, ve're all here at the team camp.
Guess I'll send off my bats to forage for food vhile the others get some rest. It's good to be a creature of the night.
*Sends bats off to get some food, like coconuts and fruits and small forest animals for meat.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Floyd And Crazy do your thing i'll stay with the others and build up this shelter

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I know how to get salt, I'll go get a bucket of water (Or half of a coconut full of water), let the water evaporate and presto! We've got salt!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Looking over haul from bats from the previous night...
OK... Ve got coconuts, pineapples, some cabbage and carrots... Eggs, ham, tomatoes, cereal, juice?
Hmmm, guess my little ones raided the local supermarkets. Oh vell, I'll just leave a note vith Grover, and some pocket change so he can run off and pay these bills.
*Sets to making some breakfast.

Hope the rest of the team's vorking on our shelter...

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Plenty of bugs here too! Here's some bamboo, and palm leaves, I'll get started!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I can help you Count! I will take care of this in no time! *runs to pay bills and comes back* All right, let us build this shelter!