Muppet Survivor Game

F

furryredmonster

*Elmo comes out of the ocean with 8 fish in Elmo's hands. Elmo then puts them on the fire for all the rest of the tribe to eat*

Elmo knows you will do a great job!! Elmo drew all of Elmo's World. Elmo knows it's hard.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
ok Grover getting sleepy anyway

when teams merge all can use shelter then Grover like to take care of family

see you Milly Boober Sam and Gonzo whereeveru are?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**Sal, after jumping around in the water for some time, finally realises Johnny is calling him. His arms go down to his sides after he realises he's been slacking off, and comes as quickly as he can back to shore and his camp.**

Uh, sorry there, Johnny, I got distracted. Hey yeah, we got fish! Great job there, Ernie. What this about drawing? I'm not the greatest artist.. but I can keep track of the fire! I got all those great fire twigs. And I learned how to start fires in Ape Scouts camp.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Grover wakes Up DRaaaaaawiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg what drawing?

occ: Do WE HAVE TO DRAW A PIC OF OUT FORT?????????????????????/

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh you'll do a great drawing Scooter! You're so organized, I've seen how you run things backstage at the Muppet Show, I know you'll draw a great picture of our shelter. Now, about these fish, let's get them on the fire.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
(OOC:Thanks for the support guys. I'll get started on that pic today. Homework interfered last night...:grouchy: )

Thanks Ernie. So, who wants some fish?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh, the fish are yummy. Are you sure you don't want to eat one Elmo? We didn't cook Dorothy or any of her friends. Anyway, these berries are pretty good too, I'm glad they are safe to eat. So, have any of you thought about that list of animals we could encounter? Some of them sound kind of *gulp* scary...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Grover wakes Up DRaaaaaawiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg what drawing?

occ: Do WE HAVE TO DRAW A PIC OF OUT FORT?????????????????????/
(Kimp, I think we are staying in the cave)

Draure...wasn't he an author? Oh! drawing...yes...I think we do. Can any of h'our team draw? i know I cannot.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Drawing? What kind of non-american *scoffs* ARTIST do you take me for? Drawing indeed...:attitude: