Muppet Survivor Game

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, I don't wanna vote anyone of either...Sorry about that guys. I hope this doesn't affect your decisions.:smirk:

F

furryredmonster

Elmo thinks Elmo will have a hard time deciding who to vote out. Elmo wants to know if you have to vote someone out. Elmo wants to know, don't you?

***color would not work***

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Do we vote

Milly Baby you have earned my repspect

and sore i was i little cranky earlier i just get competive maybe i just need to have a little flight around the island

MrsPepper

Reaction score
((Kimp, I thinkyou guys just won immunity, as yours got posted first. So I think just team Duckie has to vote someone off))

**After hearing that they're have to go to Tribal council, Sal sjust stands very still for a moment with his mouth, hanging open. Then realising the full weight of the situation, his mouth spans back closed, and tries to respond to Elmo.**

Oh, uh, well.. this is not a good situation.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
No, not at all...Oh well, I think we need to get some more food. So, who wants to go get some?

BEAR

Reaction score
Tribal Council Announcement week #1

**ATTENTION SURVIVORS**

First of all, I want to congratulate all of you for getting through your first week on the island. However, the sad news is that due to an unfortunate accident involving a leopard and a scorching volcano, The Great Gonzo (from the Chicken Team) has no choice but to leave the island. We will miss him and wish him the best of luck with whatever form of medical attention he shall recieve. We hope they can do a cat scan in the process. With these circumstances, the normally planned Tribal Council for the week has been cancelled.

Both teams have successfully completed the task and the pictures looked great! I didn't even expect to see what I did. Team Chicken did complete the task first, so that would normally qualify them for immunity. Chickens, you will instead recieve a reward at your camp sometime tomorrow.

Enjoy your night!

BEAR

Beauregard

Reaction score
Chickens? I believe the word you are searching your mind for is, "Chicks," love. No offence, Sam.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i hope its a gun

Grover looks around at his team

For hunting those big game meaty aniamals are hard to stab to death

Grover looks at the team and says well i am geting hungry can you fire up the Fire i'm going to go catch me a baby bour nothing like bacon and...... Hey Milly do you lay eggs?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Do I...*eyes widen* You are...a disgusting, foul-mouthed creature, and I refuse to have anything more to do with you!

(Note: this is Mildred speaking)

*gets up and leaves the camp*

(On a side note, Kimp will you CUT OUT the violence and stuff. You are meant to play IN charcter, and I never heard Grover talk about stabbing animals to death before. Your playing of Grover so far has been grotesque and annoying, and frankly I am getting FED up with it!!!)