Muppet Survivor Game

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well,I for one was thinking more, you know, starlit skies (or, um, chandeleas), a dance floor, Soft music, music you can float to...like a raft gently up and up toward heaven, well, maybe more of a ladder thana raft...

I wonder when the rest of our team shall arrive. And whether we should..well..you should start looking for fire wood.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Johnny! Hey, hey Johnny!

**Sal rushes over, iron clutched in his hand** Hey, I finally found you! Good. I was worried there for a minute. Don't we gotta get started on this shelter thing?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Let me see *looks at the days itinery* My tour guide says nothing about this island except that it is inhospitable, shame I didn't read it until I arrived. Drats! Now, let me see, maybe we should definatly start on the hunt for a fire. After all the gnats will elope at night...*looks around at others in team* Is elope the word I am looking for? I forgot my scrabble cheat sheet..

F

furryredmonster

Name: Elmo
Hobbies: Tap dancing
Heros: Ummmm...
Where do you live: Sesame Street, Elmo's World
favorite color: Ummm... red?
favorite letter of the alphabet: E
favorite song: Elmo's Song
Best friend: Zoe
LUXURY ITEM: blanket

F

furryredmonster

Elmo wants to know why we do not have a shelter. Elmo thinks we should build a shelter and gather food. Elmo thinks we should now!

*Elmo walks in the woods only to get lost*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Now where are those others. Certainly, Gonzo I would expect to makea grand, if somewhat late, entrance, but Sam. A respectable (and georgious) gentleman of his statue...stature, where is the chap?

P.S. FRM, you ned to post in your teams color, do you know how? Oops, EDIT, I see you have...:stick_out_tongue:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
No, Elmo, get back here! We gotta build a shelter! **calls after Elmo** ... bring some wood back!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*stepping delicatly into the woods*

I sware I saw something pink and furry and...Oh...*looks down nose over glasses* A Furry red monster, Elmo, you are on Team Penguin, not team Pelican. I mean, team duck, not *shiver with distain* chicken. Did you loose your direction, dear?

(ooc: Why do I always pick rare charcters I know nada about...*snort*