Muppet Survivor Game

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hey, Hey elmo, relax. We'll find something to do! What can I help with?
**turns to the other team's members who were hanging near to him**
Nice to meetcha, Grover, and Boober. Hey, Boober, do you think you can wash my vest? I can't do much in return, unless you want me to fix your back..? I am a practising boneyologist. **Sal grins wide**

G-MAN

Reaction score
*takes Sal's vest and hands Ernie back his socks* Sure, I guess as long as you wear gloves, this island is germey enough as it is.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Alright then Boober... stand very still.

**Sal looks Boober up and down very carefully, and thinks very hard, as if he were doing some calculations. It seems that he found what he needed to, as he nods, and backs up a few steps. Then, almost out of nowhere, Sal swings his arm straight towards Boober's back, with enough force to knock him over. (Forgive me if I'm controlling your character too much. You did say I could do it, but it's not good manners to control him too much. Normally Sal would like, stomp on Boober but that's a little too mean))**

So, tell me how does THAT feel?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey Grover, I'd be happy to fish with you, I'm pretty good at it. Thanks for washing my socks Boober! They are very clean now. I think I will leave them off for awhile. I like the feel of the sand beneath my toes. Too bad Bert is not here, it would drive him crazy! Kee-hee-hee-hee.

G-MAN

Reaction score
*standing up and speaking very strained* Very fine, thank you (OOC: Actually I was hoping that you would do one of Sal's famous attacks, that way, I could come up with a weird way for his body to look when coming back up, but no harm, no foul, lol)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
All right Grover! I'm a little hungry. *steps to waters edge* HERE FISHY FISHY FISHY *fish leaps into hands* Told you I'm good at this. You try Grover, you're loud enough!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Oops...I'm in this game, right?

Good morning, fellows. It is a fine day for being American, I think you'll all agree.