Muppet Survivor Game

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Scooter!

**Sal jumps up off his log, and runs over to welcome him**

Hey, welcome to our camp at Team Duckie! Johnny's just brought us some branches so we can start building a shelter.

(OOC: Hiya prawnie! Our team gets to write in green. :big_grin: Glad you got here! Fun eh?)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
(OOC: Oops, sorry, I thought each of us had a font. But, yes great fun!)

That's great Sal! I'll start to make the walls of the shelter, you and Johnny can start on the roof! We'll have it finished in no time!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
:stick_out_tongue: : Hi Team! I think I got lost for a minute. And then I got kind of scared, but then I heard your voices and I found you all here! Now that I'm here, what can I do? And yes, I'll "put down the duckie" to help you all, so don't start singing! Kee-hee-hee-hee.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Great to see you Ernie! Why don't you and Elmo see if you can find some fruit for us?

G-MAN

Reaction score
Boober enters a cave nearby the main campsite for team Chicken "Ah this is more like home sweet home, now I can start dinner." He then walks over to Mildred, "Excuse me miss, but can you tell me where the nearest Doozer constrution is?"

Beauregard

Reaction score
Nearest Doozing construction? I'm sorry I can't say that I've seen any sleeping buildings in the vicinety.

However! *inspecting the cave for dust*

This place should certainly provide cover against rain, and you've no idea how rain effects my skin. Perhaps you'd like to schoomose away a little, after all, ladies first, right, and I am certainly a role-model, darling, of a lady in the truest sence of the word.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
*Grover gets up after a long sleep on the log*

i'm going to have to either have tofind a swa or make one out of a crocidile teeth

*Grover flies back to camp, to find Mildred and Boober in a cave*

Where is the rest of our team

Beauregard

Reaction score
Absent, without leave. I can only assume that they either got lost, eaten by a two headed Gangla-beast, or missed their conecting flight.

And speaking of missing, has anyone seen the back off my earing? I think it must have fallen somewhere here...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well gang, we did it! We built our shelter. Now we just need to wait for our first challenge.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Well how about the nearest radish patch, as long as it's not near a Gorg's garden. Did you say t-t-t-two headed G-G-G-Gangla-beast? (shudders in fear)