Muppet Survivor Game

Beauregard

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
Well how about the nearest radish patch, as long as it's not near a Gorg's garden. Did you say t-t-t-two headed G-G-G-Gangla-beast? (shudders in fear)
*spooky music*

Beware the Jaberwocky, as he snitves through the glangly smolth!

Sorry, do excuse me. A little to much Literiture in my blood.

So...about tea, does anyone happen to have brought a tea-set with them?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey guys! I found some fruit over here! They look like berries, so I'm not sure if they're safe to eat, but I found them. What do you think?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*folds arms*

I am going to sit here until someone lights that fire...*eyes gleam* Unless you men want me to do it?

G-MAN

Reaction score
Boober nervously looks over at the pile of sticks to make fire with, "Be careful of fire, it can burn you, or those sticks could give you a splinter and cause an infection and... Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh great, I ask for Robinson Crueso I get Worrysome Moanso...well, a womans gotta do what a lady has to do. *walks to the the fire*

*moments later*

There, a nice blaze.

*and indeed there is!*

Oh..but I sware I shall die in thie heat without something cooling to drink. A little Rosehip tea in a bone-china cup would go down a treat...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I wonder where my team members went. Elmo? Scooter? Am I all alone? Maybe they don't like me and went to set up camp somewhere else. Maybe I'm going to be stuck here all alone and forced to fend for myself. Oh I wish Bert was here...*turns around and sees he was just behind a tree and that the team is on the other side of it*
Oh there they are! Silly me, I was on the wrong side of the tree! It's a good thing I turned around! Rubber Ducky was beginning to look a little scared. Kee-hee-hee.

BEAR

Reaction score
**Note from your host**

Hi everyone! I will be sending you a map later today of the island to help you get around a little easier and to also familiarize you with some of your surroundings. You will also be given another little surprise along with your very first challenge.
Forgive me for being a little late this morning, but I was doing my other show called Breakfast with Bear. Boy, was it a delicious breakfast! It was an all you can eat buffet at the Hilton. Wish you were there!
See you all later.

BEAR

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Grover ask Ok well i need to get them teeth and get this fort up

ok Guys i'm off to THE SWAMP to get me some Gator Teeth

Grover Walks down to the Swamp

Ah i think i see me a Ali-gat-er

Grover musters up his Courage

Here Mr Gator i need your teeth

Gator swims close to the dead rabbit grover through into the water
whe he got close enough he bit the rabbit full of molasous and homey the gator soon could not open his jaw and was defenseless to Grover "removing his jaw" ( to graphic for this board, needless to say i have seen it done)

Ah there we go plus we have some good meat to eat

Grover walks back to camp with gator jaw in one hand and the rest in his other to feed the Team

when he gets there he sees Boober and Mildred

Heres dinner make it good i am going to cut down these trees and build a fort to keep us safe

Grover flys off to gather wood 5 hours later with some sweat vines malaisais and will they have a 20x20 fort to live in by the cave

Hey were are those other Loafers on our Team[/COLOR
]