1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Vinylmation Series 2

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by FloydPepper77, Sep 22, 2010.

1. mbaboon New Member

Yes, I saw that. It looks great.
  2. JJandJanice Active Member

If there is one, that would be great. But I don't see it, unless they make 3 inch ones of Gonzo, Sam and Animal, they already went though all the major Muppet characters.

I can see them making a special edition one of that Walter character in hype for the new movie, but I can't say I see anything else.

On another note, bought another Muppets 2 vinylmation though the Disneystore website and it just came in the mail today. Got the Penguin, which is cool, not ideal, but cool :zany:. I'm debating on my next paycheck on buying at least three more, but I don't know.
  3. rowlfy662 Active Member

i actually bought a whole case of these guys got all but first mate piggy which was strange as everyone else was in the case hmm pepe is cool but im not sure about dr teeth i think his hat should of came as an accessory and heres hoping for another series
  4. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

My then-boyfriend bought me one around Spring break when we were on a date; he bought me Janice. (though, he expected First Mate Piggy to come out of the box. LOL!) :flirt:
  5. TSSD Active Member

That's weird. A case should have 2 of every figure, except for two figures. One of those, the filler, there should be three of, and the other, the chaser, there should only be one of. There should have been at least two First Mate Piggys in your case. That's really odd that you didn't have her.
  6. rowlfy662 Active Member

the woman behind the counter said cause it was not sealed up the boxes might of been switched which does explains 3 scooters and janice's and none of here which is really odd at least waldo was there i would of been mad if he was not there
  7. MuppetLabsBoy Member

Yeah, the Disney Store cast members almost ALWAYS switch around some of the boxes. That way someone can't just buy a case off the web, open all of them and then show where everyone is located on Youtube or something; because then people would just walk in a buy the chasers.
  8. The Count Moderator

Update.

According to The Vinylmation Station:
    1 the 9" and 3" Gonzo/Camilla 2-pack will be sold starting August 19 for about $75.
    2 There will also be additional supplies of the 9" Kermit after it initially sold on the online Disney Store last Friday, August 5.

And if a certain Drtooth's out there... There'll be two other upcoming releases that might peak your interest, a D23 exclusive 3" Gladstone Gander and the next TDA release scheduled for September 2 to be Bonkers.

That is all. :news:
  9. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Eh... it doesn't matter to me... I have no money to begin with, but scalpers will find a way to make any acquisition of Gladstone Gander to be UNLUCKY!

I missed out on the Darkwing set, the one I'd claw out of someone's hands, so I don't think I'd bother much with Bonkers.

Still, the fact that we're giving any acknowledgement to old Gladstone does make me quite happy.
  10. Bellygrub Member

Darkwing hasn't been released yet. Hopefully it'll be next after Bonkers.
  11. JJandJanice Active Member

During my trip to Disneyland I bought a few more of the Muppets 2 ones. I got Lew, Pepe, Floyd Pepper, Link, and First Mate Piggy now.

I also went ahead and bought the 9" inch Animal from the Disneystore website, but to be honest, I wasn't as impressed with it as I was hoping to be. Still cool though.
  12. MuppetLabsBoy Member

13. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

well they could do for series 3 a kermit sam animal gonzo walter bobo uncle deadly even a thog snowth manah manah marvin suggs the news man and for a chaser it could be behemoth

then for series 4 they could have pops nigel the conductor and the purple frackle i think its mo frackle wayne and wanda beautiful day monster beauregard lips clifford big mean carl robin jim henson and the chaser could be a giant Thog and a giant sweetums
  14. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Would anyone be interested in trading for a Waldo figure? I've got an extra. I'm really interested in a Kermit chaser from series 1 if anyone wants to trade.
  15. Bellygrub Member

Well it was confirmed by the artist at the Florida Project that Muppets series 3 won't be coming out until 2013 and that one of the figures in the series will be Mahna Mahna. I was really hoping they'd do a push to coincide with the new film.

Ah well. At least there is a Kermit MV3-D balloon coming out in the next Park Series.
    Duke Remington likes this.
  16. JJandJanice Active Member

I would be interested in trading, but sadly I don't have the Kermit chaser from series 1. I could trade that one for like five of them though, if you're interested, ;).

Really that sounds pretty cool.

I have to admit, I'm not very crazy for the new mold they have for these with Mickey's features being shaved down.
  17. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

PM me or email me and we'll see if we can work something out! :)
  18. JJandJanice Active Member

For anyone interested and has a Disney Movie Rewards account, they are now offering Muppets Vinylmation series 2 as a reward for 575 points.

I cashed in for this reward, which I was worried would be a bit of a mistake on my part, since I already had seven of the 12 in the set, meaning the chances of getting a double was fairly good and I wasted 575 points (which is like 6 DVDs or so). I was very VERY happy to open it up and got my beloved Janice :flirt:, which was one I don't have and been really wanting since this set came out. The only way I would of been even more happy is if I got the chaser Waldo.