Muppet Wizard of Oz to film in September

HappinessHotel

Reaction score
Ashanti 4 Life

WOCKA2416 said:
I believe Kirk is just directing, not writing. Hopefully, we'll find out who wrote it soon.
I bet you Ashanti wrote it. She's so talented.

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
HappinessHotel said:
I bet you Ashanti wrote it. She's so talented.
I didn't know she wrote movies!

Actually, I think I heard it was one of the guys from VMMC, but not Kirk Thatcher.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i bet Ashanti wrote it. She'll probably be puppeteering the entire Muppet cast while acting as well!

:stick_out_tongue:

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
Luke said:
Yeah i bet Ashanti wrote it. She'll probably be puppeteering the entire Muppet cast while acting as well!

:stick_out_tongue:
She's a puppeteer too?

Horace D' Fly

Reaction score
Ashanti = Genius

WOCKA2416 said:
No Kidding.
I heard she was a puppeteer too. She's the most beautiful person ever and sooooooo talented. I love her!! Nuff Said. :cool:

McFraggle

Reaction score
The Good Doctor said:
He wrote for the VMX movie. He was also one of the moderators at MuppetFest.

I am sorry but i do not know what VMX is, and i totally missed out on Muppet Fest. When I was living in NY I used to go to the Wizard of Oz Festival in Chittanango NY, birth place of L. Frank Baum. The munchkins from the MGM film go every year.
Those must be some old munchkins by now. :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The Good Doctor said:
He wrote for the VMX movie. He was also one of the moderators at MuppetFest.

I am sorry but i do not know what VMX is, and i totally missed out on Muppet Fest. When I was living in NY I used to go to the Wizard of Oz Festival in Chittanango NY, birth place of L. Frank Baum. The munchkins from the MGM film go every year.
VMX=It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie (it's our abbreviation for it)

I have autographs of Ray Bolger, Berth Lahr, Jack Haley, and several of the Munchkins. However, it is the books I will always love first and foremost!!

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
Randlev said:
If I remember correctly, the writers of Muppet Wizard of Oz are just some folks that wrote the latest Home Alone movie (another Wonderful World of Disney project for abc).

No great Muppet writers here...but I'm sure the performers will be able to make it their own and make sure they're the muppets we all know and love.
I think those Home Alone writers had something to do with it, but I think some of the VMMC writers were involved too. Maybe Jim Lewis or Tom Martin?