1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MuppetDanny's Muppet Video tape trade

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by MuppetDanny, Mar 13, 2003.

1. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Hi MC

Just to let you all know that I just put on my Muppet website a video tape trade section - so check it out :p

See ya

MuppetDanny

to go to my page click here
  2. MuppetDanny

Hi
    Just to let you all know that my video tape trade site has been refurbished - check it out ;)

hope you all like it :)

See ya

MuppetDanny

to go to my page click here
  3. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Beautiful! Great Job.
  4. fraggle fan

fraggle fan New Member

Attention muppet danny
    Hi my names mark belcher.
    i've got the garden plot on vhs if you want to trade for wembley and the gorgs. :) :)
  5. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Ooh, Muppet Babies! I just might be contacting you. I have lots to trade :)

EDIT: Except, it looks like those are PAL... is there any way to transfer them to NTSC?
  6. MuppetDanny

No, I'm afraid I can't sorry, I can't help :(
  7. MuppetDanny

A quick post to say I just updated my trading with brand new stuff (most of courtesy of Animal ;) ) including the very 1st episode of GHOST OF FAFFNER HALL shown on UK TV in "MINT" condition - check it out

See ya
  8. BlueAM

BlueAM New Member

Hi, Muppet Danny!

I just went on your site, and I saw that you made a tape of you (I think) at the Monsters and Magic exhibit. I was just wondering if you could describe what was on that tape.

Thanks again, and have a good night.

"Well, it soitanly feels good to be back again." - Rufus T. Firefly
  9. MuppetDanny

It lasts about 15mins (I think) perhaps a little more, which shows you around the exhibition It shows you the puppets (Very close up!!) clips and more!

Hopr it helps
  10. BlueAM

BlueAM New Member

Nice description, my friend!

I would like to ask you if I could trade that video for Don't Eat the Pictures. Sadly, I live in Northern California, and that video might not work on your machine. We could probably work something out.

Thanks!

BlueAM

"It's a wonderful life, and I love it." - Jim Henson
  11. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

Perhaps I could be the "gateway" between you two - I can play and record tapes in both NTSC and PAL. Danny and I have traded on several occasions - in fact, I've given him a lot of the stuff you see listed on his site (mostly NTSC-to-PAL items).

BTW, BlueAM, how close are you to Sunnyvale? ;)
  12. pollick529

pollick529 New Member

Boober_Gorg, I got a couple tapes from MuppetDanny yesterday, and unfortunately I can't play them due to the fact that they are in PAL format, and I live in Canada, and can only make and play NTSC tapes. :sympathy: Is there anyway you can be able to covert them to NTSC for me. :concern: Please let me know. Thanx! :)
  13. MuppetDanny

No problem! I am very happy to trade as you suggest. However, What you want from me is only about 15mins. long and what you are sending me is about an hour, which I feel is not fair to you, so perhaps you would like to go to my trading page to see if there is anything else you would like as well. It's very kind of Boober_Gorg to offer to help otherwise we probably couldn't do it, as I have no way of converting stuff. I can play NTSC formatted films on my VCR, but can't copy that way. Contact me when you are ready.
  14. MuppetDanny

Thank you very much for your kind offer. It obviously would be a very great help to us both. Can you please confirm our trade and we can then sort Blue AM at the same time?
  15. BlueAM

BlueAM New Member

Nice idea! I'm 20 minutes from San Francisco! Hope you can help! Thanks a heap!

BlueAM

"Show me the money!"
  16. BlueAM

BlueAM New Member

Nice idea, old buddy, old pal!

I was thinking about also getting Henson's Place, as well as the other tape. I've heard that there is some footage in the Muppet Workshop in that documentary. Is this true? Also, could you tell me some other things about it so I know what's to come?

Thanks as always, and have a good night.

BlueAM
  17. MuppetDanny

Yes it's true, only a cople mins though :(

Henson Place features : Behind the scenes of Fraggle rock, interviews including : Henson, Frank Oz, Lew Grade, Jane Henson (to but name to few), footage of the "Muppet Shop" and more ;)

hope that answers your question :p
  18. BlueAM

BlueAM New Member

Nicely put, pal! How long do you think all this adds up to? Thanks for your great, magnificent help!

BlueAM
  19. MuppetDanny

"Henson's Place" & "Muppets, Monsters & Magic" is about 75mins (approx) altogther. Could you find some more stuff to add up 3hrs worth of tape (easer for me ;) ) - so you need to find about 1hr & 45mins worth OK?
  20. BlueAM

BlueAM New Member

I have two choices:

Of Muppets & Men
    Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting

Would that work?

Thank you, as always, and have a good night!

BlueAM