MuppetDanny's Muppet Video tape trade

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
BlueAM said:
I have two choices:

Of Muppets & Men
Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting

Would that work?

Thank you, as always, and have a good night!

BlueAM

You can have both of them, it should work out fine :smile: . Can you e-mail me with your list please?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Another quick post to say I just updated my trading with brand new stuff including:1st ever Sesame Street epsiode,7x Muppet Shows and Much more - check it out :crazy:

See ya

BlueAM

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
You can have both of them, it should work out fine :smile: . Can you e-mail me with your list please?
Yes, I'd love to e-mail you! I'll do it when I have the chance. Thanks!

BlueAM

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
News

Another post to say I just updated my trading page with new muppet stuff. I've also I started on a Cartoon Trade site - check it out :smile: & hope you all like it :embarrassed: :smile:

P

Philo and Gunge

Boober_Gorg said:
Perhaps I could be the "gateway" between you two - I can play and record tapes in both NTSC and PAL. Danny and I have traded on several occasions - in fact, I've given him a lot of the stuff you see listed on his site (mostly NTSC-to-PAL items).
Yeah, could you do that for me and MuppetDanny, too? I am trading with me and I can't record to PAL, only to NTSC.

A note to all traders outside USA & Canada: I will NOT trade with you if you want to. It would be to diffucult for me.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Another quick post to say I just updated my trading with brand new stuff with:
  • Muppet Race Mania Promo
  • Summer Morning CITV - Duncan Kenworthy & John Stephenson promting "The StoryTeller"
  • John Denver and The Muppets : Rocky Mountain Holiday (R1 DVD)
check it out :crazy:
See ya

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Another quick post to say I just updated my trading with new stuff including 12 out of 13 episodes of Ghost of Faffner Hall in MINT Condtion :excited:

Check it out :smile:

BlueAM

Reaction score
Anyway, Muppet Danny, I have something to ask you:

I was wonderin' if you would be willing to sell me a copy of The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 years instead of "Of Muppets and Men".

If so, could you tell me if it is missing any scenes because I'm looking for a tape of the original broadcast of the special.

Thanks for your help and have a good night.

BlueAM

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Rekindling an old thread to say that I have for trade :

The Julie Andrews Hour (not "Julie on Sesame Street") with Sandy Duncan, Sergio Franchi, and of course The Muppets (Rowlf, Thog, Zelda Rose, a Muppet Monster & Jim Henson) made in February 17th, 1973. :smile:

If anyone is interested, please let me know :stick_out_tongue:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I forgot to post to say I have redesigned my website couple of ago and also new additions including original Muppet Show trailers, more Spitting Image shows and rare cartoons, check it out :big_grin: let me know what you think

See ya :stick_out_tongue: