Muppeteers On Facebook?

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Caroll Spinney on Muppet Central? That's interesting. Mr. Spinney is reportedly someone who has almost no use for email; I'm surprised that he would do much on the Muppet Central boards, though he of course is aware of the website and its prominence.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
yea i too have heard him say he doesn't use the computer, and that he doesn't know how to navigate through it. He things could always change and he could every well use it for family connections

Count von Count

Reaction score
I think I MIGHT have found him: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1117634135&hiq=steve%2Cwhitmire&ref=search He has a picture of Ernie and Bert up, I don't know if it's really him or just a poser. I'm really not sure. I hope I helped you. :smile:
I don't think that him because he would have a lot of muppeteer friends, and he does't

Wow! Alan Muraoka has some great photos from season 40 up on his fan page!
I wish he would add me

So... Noone else's found Caroll like I have recently?
Is this it?:search: http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=C...48897&ref=search&sid=1305733480.2575301132..1

If so it says he has no friends that's odd.:insatiable:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... Guess my instincts served me well then. :wisdom:

Count von Count

Reaction score
Wow! Alan Muraoka has some great photos
Yea, so does Matt Vogel:cool:

Here is a list of more people on FaceBook:
And Emilio Delgado from S.S is on.~I know his not a Muppeteer
And Pam Arciero
And Noel MacNeal
Joseph "Joey" Mazzarino

Count von Count

Reaction score
I felt that same way when I found Bill Bereta I was scared to add him, but at the same time I think he would be a great guy to be friends with.
I wish I could somehow be friends with Eric Jackobson. He needs to get out more and get in tune with the fans I think.
His wife is on facebook maybe you can talk to her, and she can get him to make an account