1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppeteers On Facebook?

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Count von Count, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

Here to.
  2. Count von Count

Peter Linz and Leslie Carrara-Rudolph is also on.
  3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Wow! Alan Muraoka has some great photos from season 40 up on his fan page!
  4. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

Oh my god that was you? I was at that event. You were hysterical! :) I think Tyler would love to hear from you. He friended me. He was very nice when I met him at that museum event.
  5. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Yes, yes, that was me back when I was 13 in what was my first time (and so far last actually :p) working a live-hand puppet. That was actually the first time I had worked with a puppet in a very long time and really inspired me to keep following my dreams. Corny, but true. :wisdom: I guess I'll friend Tyler later today.
  6. MelissaY1

I think Kevin must've gone into hiding cause I couldn't find him myself. Just fan pages for him.

Well I think it's pretty awesome for your first time doing that kind of puppetry it was at a demonstration with a real Muppet performer. That's very very cool.
  7. LStein

LStein New Member

8. SammieRose

SammieRose New Member

I'm leaning more towards it not being him, just because if you look at the friends list, there don't seem to be any actual people there, and most of the names that *are* there are spelled wrong... but maybe it is? Maybe he's just friends with a lot of people that have names very close to those that are famous? ;-)
  9. MelissaY1

I agree. It's a very inactive profile. It wouldn't surprise me if Steve never shows up on there. He never was a huge online guy, even when I first started talking to him back in the early 90s on the old Prodigy internet service, he would only post sporadically on the Muppet topics there. Jerry Juhl was a frequent visitor at the time as well back then. and Muppet writer/historian Craig Shemin.

But getting back to Facebook, Pam Arciero is on there and Lisa Buckley.
  10. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

So... Noone else's found Caroll like I have recently?
  11. Caroll Spinney on Muppet Central? That's interesting. Mr. Spinney is reportedly someone who has almost no use for email; I'm surprised that he would do much on the Muppet Central boards, though he of course is aware of the website and its prominence.
  12. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

yea i too have heard him say he doesn't use the computer, and that he doesn't know how to navigate through it. He things could always change and he could every well use it for family connections
  13. Count von Count

I don't think that him because he would have a lot of muppeteer friends, and he does't

I wish he would add me

Is this it?:search: http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=C...48897&ref=search&sid=1305733480.2575301132..1

If so it says he has no friends that's odd.:insatiable:
  14. MelissaY1

I dont' believe that's him either. I don't think he was ever located in Vancouver
  15. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hmm... Guess my instincts served me well then. :wisdom:
  16. Count von Count

Yea, so does Matt Vogel:cool:

Here is a list of more people on FaceBook:
    And Emilio Delgado from S.S is on.~I know his not a Muppeteer
    And Pam Arciero
    And Noel MacNeal
    Joseph "Joey" Mazzarino
  17. Count von Count

His wife is on facebook maybe you can talk to her, and she can get him to make an account
  18. Count von Count

Kip Rathke
    muppetWiki
    I don't know him personaly, does any here?
  19. Count von Count

Can some one tell me who frank thehorse is?
  20. Purrsilla

Purrsilla New Member