MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaker

Reaction score
Luke said:
Jeez Cory, i'm all spent for insider info for the rest of the year now. I was gonna make a big deal out of organising a party to welcome the water cooler to the offices as well. *Sigh*

Ya know what though, if this goes ok who knows what 2005 might bring ....... maybe even AIR CONDITIONING !!!! :excited:
Luke, Im sick of your inside teases...water cooler, ok. But A/C? Lets not get too crazy...Im still miffed at Jim Hill's scathing insider article on mousewhore.com about how JHC was going to give Fraggle Rock's Ned Schimmelfinny his own spinoff series and make Big Bag the motion picture.

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
Since I didn't go to the last MuppetFest, I hope that might be one in the near future. Wishful thinking, though. :smirk:

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Muppetfest!

Well, I don't care where it would be, or when, I'LL BE THERE! :excited:

I've followed Jimmy and that was a BLAST, so think how much MORE fun Muppetfest could be!!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:
I'll do ANYTHING that it would take to help the plans etc...... along. I know that we all would!

:cry: I want Muppetfest! (whining)

Tera

Reaction score
You get a water cooler!?! I'm not even allowed to bring bottled water into my work. Y'all have it easy.

As for Muppet Fest - I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE!
and i think if they did just a bit more advertising this time around it would be VERY popular.

Maybe they could have it in NYC at the same time as the Republican National Convention - I could express my political opinions and see Pepe at the same time. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
According to Jim Hill:

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/legacy/index.htm?../articles/02182004.2.htm~contentFrame

I'll say this much … If you weren't already planning on going to Philadelphia to take part in Roy Disney and Stanley Gold's "Save Disney" shindig, then you'd better make plans to do so now. Because I can virtually guarantee you that next month's annual shareholder meeting is now going to become a veritable Muppetfest. With Kermit making an appearance behind the podium and "The Bear in the Big Blue House" dancing on stage. While Michael crows about how the Muppets will now be able to fill the creative void left by Pixar. How ABC will now be able to use the Muppets to revitalize its ratings, etc.

Sounds like a **** of a show, doesn't it? I know I'll be there. I just wish I felt happier about this whole thing.

Hey, you heard it hear folks! Might not be the Muppetfest for the right reasons, but still!

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah but you have to be a shareholder to get in. Anyway forget Muppetfest - with this whole Diz thing we can now look forward to :-

"MUPPETS ON ICE"

I bet Dave Goelz and Steve Whitmire are practicing ice skating across the office right now, probably will bump into Bill Baretta and Jerry Nelson doing pireouettes around the water cooler.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
LOL!! Muppets on Ice.

Yeah, with Disney taking over the JHC has GOT to have some kind of evil cold-front moved in. I'm quite sure there is ice all over the office.

Wish we could get some input from the performers, etc., on this sale.

beaker

Reaction score
Luke said:
Yeah but you have to be a shareholder to get in. Anyway forget Muppetfest - with this whole Diz thing we can now look forward to :-

"MUPPETS ON ICE"

I bet Dave Goelz and Steve Whitmire are practicing ice skating across the office right now, probably will bump into Bill Baretta and Jerry Nelson doing pireouettes around the water cooler.
What are ya talking about performers?? Ya mean folks into fuzzy oversized suits who could give a frelll about our beloved muppets, heh.

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
beaker said:
What are ya talking about performers?? Ya mean folks into fuzzy oversized suits who could give a frelll about our beloved muppets, heh.
hahaha that would be funny thought with a hole musical number :zany:

Status
Not open for further replies.