MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
beaker said:
man, i so hope they have another one in some form. more crazy adventures for us rabid fans!:wink:
Indeed! I missed not having Quinn and Jamie and Luke and several others there! That would have been so cool. But, still, in only 3 days there wasn't enough time to spend getting to know everybody better...more personally...than we know each other here.

Hopefully next time I can have enough moolah to stay a week and hopefully others can, too.

Then again, I can also work it out to get a scheduled block of rooms for a local hotel where we can all meet up, bring our OWN puppets, do our OWN puppet show, eat together, (not sleep together...though I'm sure sometimes that might be fun), we can watch movies and do all kinds of things, including listen to Nate on the local radio station. That'd be fun.

And, of course, it'd be easier if everyone just moved here from where you all live now and then we could take over Memphis, TN, and turn it into Muppet, TN.

GonzoPimp

Reaction score
As much as I don't like what going on with the JHC selling to the Mouse, I do have to admit that I am a little happy. I was looking for the Ed Sullivan Show Magic (or what ever is called) DVD a few weeks ago, I had to go to three different stores, and I still couln'dt find it. We are not talking little Mom and Pop joints either (Target, Best Buy, and WalMart). If you can't find your stuff at WalMart, somethings wrong!

Disney DVDs/videos are different, they have thier own zip code. That will be nice.

Money for cool stuff will be nice too.

But Kermit, Fonzy, Gonzo, Piggy, Eisner? It gives me the creeps.

Muppetfest was great, but lets not forget its faults. Sound problems. Marketing to both kids and adults. AND I MISSED SWEETUMS BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO WATCH THE SWAMP YEARS PREVIEW!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. :cry:

So if there is ever a Muppetfest again, it might be better it might not, but it will be a lot more organized.

KtSY. pft!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I WISH everyone could have had a chance to go to MuppetFest! Of course, had they been able to, it would have been WAY crowded. It was the most awesome experience of my whole life!

Otto Matic

Reaction score
MuppetFest

Does anyone know if Creation will ever hold another MuppetFest like they did in 2001 ??

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
New York would be perfect for me, since I'm only a two hour drive away.

P.S. Hey Foz, when are you gonna start the Kevin thread?

It took me THIS long to get what you were talking about:

The OK Club

Status
Not open for further replies.