Not open for further replies.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Foz

Originally posted by EmmyMik
Thank you, thank you.

I'll be here all week.

:big_grin:

(I still have that song stuck in my head! :big_grin: )
LOL! And I am SO listenin' to it right now!!

Really!

I am!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Foz

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

LOL! And I am SO listenin' to it right now!!

Really!

I am!

Now that's a surprise!

:smile:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter

I am sure they would not have had Kermit and Piggy mention it on national television if they were not fully committed to it.
Of course does anyone remember that creation entertainment had promised pictures from Muppetfest up on their site shortly after the fest. The only thing they've done is add leftover overpriced merchandise. If it weren't for you people, I'd never have gotten to see pictures of everything that went on, and dream that I was there and part of it!

Does anyone know if Creation Entertainment will be doing any updates on their website anytime soon?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Dunno about Creation; but ya wanna carpool up to MuppetFest2? Maybe we can stop off and pick up Byron on the way?

Hey, here's an idea!

I'll get the studebacher, YOU get a banjo...Byron can get a chicken....

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
Dunno about Creation; but ya wanna carpool up to MuppetFest2? Maybe we can stop off and pick up Byron on the way?

Hey, here's an idea!

I'll get the studebacher, YOU get a banjo...Byron can get a chicken....
Why don't we all pitch in, buy the Electric Mayhem bus, and all travel up there in style!!!!!!!!!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Th' Bus...

I'm sure I can scrounge up $1,000 myself, but that would knock me out of MuppetFest2...and several Muppet action figures.

radionate

Reaction score
What if we just "rented it" for the trip? I mean, I'm sure the dude has gotten enough money from renting it out for MFS, so we could get it cheap, put a for sale sign in the window, and maybe sell it for him (if we didn't scare away any prospective buyers with our rubber chickens and penguins)

Think about the publicity that would get!!!!!! A bunch of muppet fans traveling to Muppetfest in an "offical" Muppet Car!!!

OMG, the press would be all over that Good Morning America, Today, Letterman, Regis and Kelly, CNN, E!, ET, you name it. We could be stars, and it could be the break that leads to someone preparing the "standard rich and famous contract"!!!!!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nope, sorry; I work only as a single.

OKAY! You talked me into it! We'll be a team!!

But, wait...don't we have to start out in a Studebacher? Maybe my uncle will hibernate early....

FOZ :smile:

radionate

Reaction score
Well, I could ride my bicycle up to Memphis, and lord knows they are doing enough construction, so I could "almost" get run over by a steamroller.

I have some problems with that though:

-Memphis is to far to ride my bike to
-Where would we find the Bus then?
-I don't think I could deal with people asking me for the rest of my life, "How did you ride that bike?"

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WOCKA WOCKA!!

Well, hey, ride your bike up to Holly Springs, I'll do some bad jokes at Oscar's Bar (if it's still near the square, if not Victor's Pizza then), we'll take my Malibu up to Byron's part of Kentucky, take his car up to another area and find out if there's a band anywhere near and ride up on THEIR bus to MuppetFest...

Somehow, this has become too much work.

Just drive up to the radio station, I'll swing by and grab you up, then we'll head up to Kentucky and get Byron.

Or, maybe it'll be easier if we fly. Hmm...

BTW, are you working at the station right now? You're gonna get in trouble for playing on the computer at work.

I did.

FOZ

Status
Not open for further replies.