MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I'm bein' borrowed AFTER "Kevin" and "Squishy Bottom"?! :mad: (no offense, Kev).

THIS is how you treat the creator of "MOOL"?! C'mon girls, Ems, you're on the road with Bill here, and Jacks, just look at the enticin' romance of you and Joe!

DON'T MAKE ME CREATE FATAL STORYLINES!

:mad:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
I'm bein' borrowed AFTER "Kevin" and "Squishy Bottom"?! :mad: (no offense, Kev).

THIS is how you treat the creator of "MOOL"?! C'mon girls, Ems, you're on the road with Bill here, and Jacks, just look at the enticin' romance of you and Joe!

DON'T MAKE ME CREATE FATAL STORYLINES!

:mad:
Fine, I can move you up (but not before Bill), but I have no idea how much of a difference it makes.

:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Byron Byron Byron...

I think they weren't really listing "in order," but listing in "Non-specific" order because you know you're important to us.

Besides that, I'm Fozzi3b3ar, with "3"s not "E"s, and bears are always borrowable and huggable. No need to feel left out, we all still love you :big_grin: Even if you no longer call us anymore, or send us personalized emails, :wink: or keep in contact any more for some strange reason or the other :eek: It isn't our fault! No sir, YOU'VE forgot about US!!:mad: how could you do that to us?? :confused: after all "we carried you for 9 months, slaved over hot stoves, done things for you that we would not do for any of our other children! and this is the thanks I get??"

Wait, what am I talking about? hmm...oh.
You know we all love you, Sir Byronius.:big_grin:

Emmy, Jackie, I would be honored to have you borrow me anytime. Just please don't steal my glasses (or I can't see far off) or cut my hair (not much left). I once asked Byron to let me borrow some hair, but he never sent any. BECAUSE HE FORGOT ABOUT ME!!! :frown: He also never gave me a muffin or envelope...and somehow, I feel lucky though very left out.

FOZ

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Kev

I won't steal your glasses or cut your hair.

But you sure do suck out all the fun of borrowing...

:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Okay,

I'll let you borrow my glasses and cut some of the hair off the back of my head, it's thicker back there than on top.

OH! Hey, I COULD grow a beard that you and Jackie could cut off? What do you think?

FOZ

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
Even if you no longer call us anymore, or send us personalized emails, :wink: or keep in contact any more for some strange reason or the other
Hey! I can't afford to call long distance! lol YOU, on the other hand, can. :wink: You can also email.

IT TAKES TWO TO COMMUNICATE, BUDDY! :mad:

:big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR

OH! Hey, I COULD grow a beard that you and Jackie could cut off? What do you think?
Well, we're not really beard removers. However, if you're beard is pretty snazzy, we'll want to talk about it and probably have our picture taken with it.

:smile:

Jackie

Reaction score
So much to reply to!!!

Okay Byron, you wouldn't be complaining if you understood Emmy and Jackie logic! OF COURSE we would borrow yoU!!! You were on the undercover list, the details of which cannot be revealed at this time.

Squishy Bottom!

Kevin! If we borrow your glasses we'll be sure to let you hold ours as collateral.

Emmy! We get to borrow all these people and things!!!! AHHHH! We've started a revolution! LOL! I mean Kev is even growing a beard so we can examine it and get our picture taken with it and then EVEN cut it off!! Whooohooo!

and last but not least...

BBB!

towels

Reaction score
Not to drag this too much back onto topic, but has anyone checked the likely convention holding type places to see if they have anything scheduled in October?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Jackie

Emmy! We get to borrow all these people and things!!!! AHHHH! We've started a revolution!
Hmmmmm... Perhaps we should set up a booth at MuppetFest.

Jackie and Emmy's Borrowing Service. We'll borrow you for $10!

(stealing glasses and cutting hair costs an extra $5, and not stealing glasses and not cutting hair costs an extra $6. Beard growth optional)

Status
Not open for further replies.