MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever

Reaction score
superfan said:
Slim pickin's eh? Hhmmm. Great. Well, I often wish I could start one of my own! I know a guy who knows a guy....seriously...one of the puppeteers from Fraggle Rock, as a matter of fact! Well, a girl can dream can't she?
:

Thanks for the reply!
That's probably Terry Angus, who lives in Canada. His username on this forum is Butchcat.

Whatever

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I need to start renting Farscape and watch it. I've not seen ANY of those yet; also haven't seen Bear itb Blue House either. So much catching up to do.
Me either.

superfan

Reaction score
Woooo...telepathetic, man...!

Out of all the people involved with Fraggle Rock, you choose the very one I indirectly know. HAH!
Now what?
Okay, so I can't get out to Disneyworld/land anytime soon.
Just lemme know if you hear of one for us Canucks....here in Canuckland.
ciao!

beaker

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Which kind of bothers me actually since Muppets have been around SO MUCH longer!! Where's the Farscape Fans when the Muppets needs 'em??
In their parents basement playing Everquest. I kid! :wink: But yeah, I truly believe now as I did back in 1998...true Muppet fans online are pretty underground...far and few between, divided or just hidden.

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
The next 'MuppetFest'???

Will there ever be one? I am soooo there! And any info on other displays or appearences? I must travel and cant think of a better excuse!​
:smile: :mad: :smile:

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
Thank You

the sites' weren't to specific but thats great! Im getting tickets when they become available.
No gossip about another one coming to be? Ive tried Meetup.com but couldnt get it going in Salt Lake City. (No one wants to be the organizer) Ill probably step up to the plate but I still want to travel...

Beauregard

Reaction score
muppet_fan_1 said:
the sites' weren't to specific but thats great! Im getting tickets when they become available.
No gossip about another one coming to be? Ive tried Meetup.com but couldnt get it going in Salt Lake City. (No one wants to be the organizer) Ill probably step up to the plate but I still want to travel...
Ahhh, how I wish I had visited the first MFest. I am not thinking there will be another, but we can always hope. No. I don't think there will be one. Jerry, Frank, a lot of the more famous Muppeteers are steppign down from the platform.

*sigh*

Oh for another Muppet Fest, or laking that, a Muppet Feast.

Bea:zany:{Did you want me to stop, or what?}regard

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, I missed out on that too. Well, it happened before I joined, so I've got a good excuse! But it sounds like it was an awesome experience.
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, yeah!

I just didn't have the money back then. I do now, and there nada Festness...bah humbug.

Status
Not open for further replies.