MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
hmmm...maybe...

Nah, just going thru my avatars that I still have on file and BOP are the next ones in my file to use. Of course, the Halloween-y and Christmas-y ones will be used at that time.

Wondering if anybody else is planning to send some envelopes for this stuff. It's kinda neat to have the autographs of the performers, even if it's not original and only photocopied from my collection of the trip. I have a few itenerary copies too that I'll be sending as well, but not many of those--just the first ones who send envelopes first.

christyb

Reaction score
I'm a dork. Reserve me one if there's any left Fozzie. I'll get my envelope out tomorrow. You won't get it for a week or so though. That's the post office for you. Thanks for the opportunity. I didn't even know there was a muppetfest until after the fact. :cry:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's fine. I haven't had any mail come in from ANYBODY who wants it yet, surprisingly. Hopefully I'll get a lot of mail for this stuff soon.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
Hey Kevin if you still have any left i'll take one! Thanks!
Go ahead and send your envelope on down, Zack, but I think you already have one from when I did this the first time in 2000 (or whatever year it was).

Just to be sure, send another envelope down.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi Kevin, you did send me something from MuppetFest at or around the time but it wasn't the autograph book. at the time you had thought you threw it all away but you did give me some flyers for seires 1 of the beging of the action figure line.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh. Well, send the envelope to me, Zack. I'll send you what I have here. There's a few of the iteneraries copied also, and those go in the first-come-first serve envelopes, so jump to it feller! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.