MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I, too would like to see a Muppet fest 2, having missed the first one....(stifles a cry).. but I hope it's not too soon. Why, you ask? I have no money! This art school thing eats ya alive! I spent well over 200 dollars on paint alone!!! But enough of that. I'd vote for Massacusetts, mainly because I wouldn't have to take an airplane (no money, I repeat, and ever since 9/11, I'm afraid to fly) I'd take a train, but I didn't like the news about the latest AMTRACK crash! I'm sorry!! This kinda sounds greedy! If it comes up very soon, and even if it was on the moon, I'd try to go next time!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
MuppetFest 2

I hope there is one; I'm missing Scott, Matt, Nick, and Lori!

And Muley wants to go again this year, but to a Muppet Central Puppet Fans Dinner, where puppet fans of the Muppets can come and enjoy the evening!

And maybe THIS year, I'll get to play with the Fozzie Bear puppet on the stage...

Dreaming,
FOZ

pezbalubah

Reaction score
I'm also really hoping for a Muppetfest 2 to be in or around NYC, It'd be cool if it was in December again, it can be like an annual thing then...

dwmckim

Reaction score
While i don't have any news on MF2, for those who are interested, it looks like the third Farscape con will be in November...which is good if a second MF is done in Sept as those wanting to attend both might not have to choose between them.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Toronto, London, or New York City.

What else is there?

Get those first, and THEN it can go everywhere else.

M

Muppet Labs

Hi Everyone,

Since I had tickets for Muppet Fest in September but allready had plans for the weekend of the rescheduled dates that I JUST WANT THERE TO BE A MUPPET FEST 2 so I can hopefully meet some of the wonderful people at Henson that have given so much pleasure to my life that I will be there regardless of what state it is in.

Bye,

Todd

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Todd-

I ditto your statement.

In reality, the Henson folk are some great and nice people, but with the throng of thousands there they don't get much time as I'm sure they'd enjoy taking to be with their fans. They are kind enough to stop and sign something or take a picture.

One of MY Fave things was the MC get-together! It was so GREAT to meet all my MC Family that I'm certainly looking forward to another MuppetFest for the whole fan-boy purpose, but also for the next MC Family Reunion!

Later,
FOZ

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
I've loved the Muppets long before I can remember. And when I heard about Muppetfest I was extatic! Sadly enough, I did not attend the affair because of ssome minor complications. (long story we won't go there)
I can only hope and pray there will be a Muppetfest 2. I will most certainly be there. BUT surprisingly enough, I'm not a very outspoken person and therefore would not be able to get out there and..do stuff ya know? I can't bring any of my friends because they all think I'm nuts for dedicating an entire room of my house to the Muppets. (a bit obssesive maybe...but can you blame me?) Anyways, regaurdless, weather I'm standiung out in the parking lot of the soon to be determined location, or actually making contact with one of the Muppets I so adore, I will be there. :smile: see you all at the next Muppetfest!!!!:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Megan--

You just posted that stuff in the wrong place, because if we get to have a second MuppetFest, I'm going to gather my friends together from the last one, and we're going to drag you around with us and make you come out of that shell.

I'm sure you don't want me to do to you what I do with my turtle to get him out of his shell. It involves a warm, wet Qtip and his bottom!!

Later,
FOZ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
MUPPETFEST 2-From JHC Email

Hiya, Folks!!

I writ and email to JHC, and here's the converse transaction:

later,
FOZ
At 01:50 AM 5/27/02 -0400, you wrote:

Will there be one? Any idea?

I have to begin scheduling my days off from work, and if there's going to be one, or any plans for one, it would be a big help knowing now that there is a possibility.

Gee, here I am; almost 30 and still planning my life around the Muppets!

Later
Kev
---------------------
Subj: Re: MuppetFest 2002
Date: 5/27/2002 11:19:14 AM Central Daylight Time
To: Fozziemup@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Dear Kev,

Nothing we can confirm yet but There will be an announcement shortly.

Regards . . . The Jim Henson Company

THE MUPPETS TAKE MOTORSPORTS!
The Muppets will make their NASCAR racing debut on Saturday, July 14, 2002 at Chicago’s Chicagoland Speedway. For more information, visit www.henson.com or www.actionperformance.com/muppets

For the most Sensational, Inspirational, Celebrational, Dot.com-ational...
...This is what we call...collectible Muppet Moments!
http://www.henson.com/anniversary25
If you would like to receive ongoing information on MUPPETS, please email us at
muppet-fans@henson.com
© 2002 The Jim Henson Company. THE MUPPET SHOW mark & logo, Kermit Head Logo, MUPPET, MUPPETS, characters and elements are trademarks of The Jim Henson Company. All Rights Reserved. Please read our Terms of Service at www.henson.com

Status
Not open for further replies.