MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Reaction score
Hi Kev,

Michael posted over on Toughpigs.com (this is from memory) that he had heard from Henson that Muppetfest 2 IS definitely being organised for the East coast, and an announcement will be made very soon. Oh and that it is looking very much like an October date.

I've heard that they are going to try to cram one in before the company gets sold because from then on its obviously more uncertain.

beaker

Reaction score
Muppetfest 2 IS definitely being organised for the East coast, and an announcement will be made very soon. Oh and that it is looking very much like an October date<<<

Hey, I said there'd be a muppetfest 2002 eminating from the east coast this fall back in December! Just an obvious thing, but it looks like it is finally taking shape now!(btw, muppetfest 1 news came in mid june, so we should be hearing more about it in 3 weeks or so)

Luke

Reaction score
wow - you were really going out on a hoof there weren't you Cormeister ? ;-)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I guess I just don't have much time on the internet as I should since they won't let us visit sites from work anymore without CHARGING us!!

I should read over at TP some night...but, at least NOW I know I need to save up some work days, huh?

So, I KNOW I'll be going to MF2; wonder who else will be attending?

FOZ

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I will most likely be attending if I can work a few bugs out of my plan (like getting money to go, making sure that I won't miss too much in my classes, finding a way to get to NY, and not having my parents freak out over the idea).

However, I am totally excited just at idea of going.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YAY! We have GOT to get Emmy and Jackie there somehow. Any rich people want to put up the money to send them?

Heck, any rich people want to put up the money to send ME??

FOZ

EmmyMik

Reaction score
If I was rich, I'd help ya out.

But if I was rich, then I'd have no problem getting there.

If MF is going to be in October, that might actually help me. Since my birthday will be a month later (November), maybe my parents will get me an early birthday present...

:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Emmy,

In case I forget by November:

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Emmmmmyyyyyyy
Happy Birthday to you!

And many moooooooorrrreeeee!!!

FOZ

EmmyMik

Reaction score
lol, thank you.

Actually, yesterday (5-27) was my 19 and a halfth birthday.

No one gave me any half presents or anything...

:frown:

:smile:

:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, I was going to send you a gift for your 19.5 birthday and it wouldn't fit into my modem. Sorry.

FOZ

Status
Not open for further replies.