MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
So what was this thread originally about?

:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I was just thinking that myself. Seems to be true, we are pretty "perdicable" about getting off topic.

Then again, we're Muppet fans...

Umm, I think we were talking about MF2 and then I asked who all would be going and you said you'd go if you could and then...

"Fozzie, stop. Don't tell them everything, you'll bore the audience, just let them read the script!"

...so, we discussed your 19.5 birthday as we approached the thundrously loud music of the Electric Mayhem and now we're here.

Narrative of very heavy duty proportions? I think not, but at least we're having fun.

FOZ:big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's something like that.

Maybe we should try adding exploding socks...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
yup, that and some paper towels; we already have the fake vomit.

foz

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
At the rate we're going, a rubber raft could be good; it's getting awful deep in here! :wink:

Well, this bear is off to hibernate for the nite.

Later,
FOZ

little jerry

Reaction score
yay!!!!

Well looks like muppet luck came and found me if it's on the east coast i wana be there! ooh yeah! this one's dedicated to the people i love oh yeahhhhh!:smile:

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Top 3 MuppetFest II

Since it seems there will indeed be a MuppetFest II (Yea!!!:big_grin: ) and Creation/Henson were so good about sending their spies here to see what we wanted at MuppetFest I, I thought we should start putting together our requests. So...

List your top three for Muppet Fest II here. That is, the three Muppets you most want to see, the three Henson folk you most want to attend, the three panels you most want.... pick any category and list your top three.

Here are some of mine:

Muppets:
1) Rowlf (definitely number one for me as he wasn't at MuppetFest last time-- just the live Muppet Show)
2 & 3) I figure there's no way to have Muppet Fest without Kermit, so I don't have to list him. Which makes my other two Gonzo and the Sesame Street gang (or at least more represntatives of Sesame Street than just Elmo)

Henson Folk:
1) Carroll Spinney
2) Frank Oz
3) Dave Goelz

Muppet Fest Stuff (couldn't think of a better name for this):
1) Pictures with Muppets! Set up a photographer and let us sign up for times to come pose for a picture with Kermit (it could be one of the poseable dolls used for stills). Creation could make money by selling us the pictures (a la school picture packages or amusement park pics). If that can't be done, how about letting us have our picture taken in the Muppet Show sign? It doesn't have to be THE Muppet Show sign-- a piece of plywood cut and painted appropriately would be great.
2) Breaks during the days so we can get something to eat and visit the museum without missing anything on stage)
3) Facility upgrade-- meaning better food options that stay open through the entire event, better sound system, play area for young kids (preferably with closed-circuit TV so parents can see what is going on on-stage while they give their kids a chance to make noise and maybe play with some toys) and bathrooms with changing tables,

Repeats from last time:
1) Muppet Museum-- with different exhibits from last time-- and ears on Piggy both days :wink:
2) Autographs
3) Q & A with the Muppets and Muppet performers!!! (clearly, this category is NOT in order of importance)

Panels:
1) Sesame Street
2) Fraggle Rock
3) The new Fox Muppet Series

Gold Package:
1) Live Muppet Show!
2) Live Muppet Show!!
3) Live Muppet Show!!!

Wow-- Muppet Fest II! Hope to see everyone there!

Jackie

Reaction score
I wilL DEFINITELY BE at an East Coast Muppet Fest!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.