Reaction score
My MuppetFest 2 wishlist:

Muppeteers:
1. Bill Barretta
2. Dave Goelz
3. Carroll Spinney
4. All the others

Q & A Wishlist:
1. More Brian Henson with Sal. It was so funny to watch Brian holding Sal's mouth closed while he spoke - as if to make sure Sal didn't say anything inappropriate.

2. Beaker and Rowlf with appropriate muppeteers
3. More Pepe - by far and away the best Q & A participant. The character just begs for live interaction.

Other Stuff:

1. I'd love for Jane Henson to be in attendance again. The Grand Dame of Muppetdom was wonderful and inspiring the first time round.

2. If Frank Oz can come - not even to perform, just to appear so we can thank him for everything he has done.

3. I'd love Dave Goelz to sing my daughter a lullaby again. That was the highlight of the last show for me.

4. Another Muppet Show Live, so I can see it this time.

5. Another great MuppetCentral get together.

Hope to see you all at MuppetFest 2!

hippo

BorkBork

Reaction score
I have a great idea!

After muppetfest II in usa, get the whole team over to europe and do a "muppetfest europe" :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
OOh, now this is an exciting thread! Its long been thought Mfest 2002 would eminate from NY, so one thing is for sure:
SESAME STREET! It was all but ignored at mfest 2001, with the exception of Elmo(who I think proved his coolness right up there with the rest of the muppets) This mean Carrol Spinney!!!
We want Big Bird, Oscar, Bert, Ernie, grover, etc!!!

Second, this is the 20th annv of fraggle rcok...so no 10 minute fr panels...lets see some refurbished fraggles!

It goes without saying we need Pepe(who stole the show as usual) but also heavy on the Beaker, Rowlf, and even Scooter.
I'd like to see some time given to Mo Frackle to, as he had an impressive debut with the feud.

It also goes without saying, BRAVO to Eric Jacobsson!!!
WOW...his Piggy is astonishing in my book, as it has provoked a much heated 'so was it oz or eric' discussions on here.

Finally, I think mfest 2002 is going to be quite special.
I think this is finally the grand re emergence year of the Muppets weve talked about for so long, so Im hoping the turnout will be huge this time around.

So folks...dont be whining about missing out on muppetfest 2002 this fall...start saving those pennies and hold back on spur of th emoment purchases. I WANT TO SEE EACH AND EVERYONE of you MC folks at mfest 2002!!!

Lastly, while some may have had reservations about the structuring of mfest 2001, and the less than stellar venue...one this is for sure, the Muppets in person, muppeteers, and other JHC folks blew us all away. And I cant even put into words how great the live show was...as I can only imagine what they have planned for this years mfest!

little jerry

Reaction score
what i want to see at muppetfest two

okay top three things i want to see at muppet fest two
1. a sesame street sing along with a specail aperiance either by chrisy and the alpahabets or little jerry and the monotones!
2. a fraggle rock show where the fraggles pick silly creatures from the audaince to sing along with them
3. you guys!:smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Jackie

We should definitely try to get a picture taken of us with our "Dads"...

:big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Here's my list:

Muppeteers (No Particular Order):

-- Jerry Nelson!

-- Bill Barretta... :big_grin:

-- Dave Goelz

-- Steve Whitmire (I'll be nice and I WON'T bring scissors)

Panel Things:

-- Fraggle Rock. Because I love Fraggle Rock, and you got the whole 20th Anniversary thing goin' on.

-- Sesame Street. If MF is in New York, then you got the whole Sesame Street thing goin' on. But not too much. It really depends on what it would be (if they show us classic clips that's one thing, but if they bring out Baby Bear for 30 minutes, that's called a bathroom break).

-- Richard Hunt clips or something. I think the last MF had a tribute thing to Jim Henson (I don't know, I wasn't there). Since MF is a fan kind of event, it can be expected that a lot of fans will attend. Hopefully, unlike the general public (and outside our Internet Muppet circles), fans don't ask, "Who's Richard Hunt?" Actually, I have no idea where I'm going with this explanation, so I hope I've made it clear. Just show us a few Scooter clips or something. :big_grin:

And as for stuff that I'd like to see that was from last year's MF... Since I didn't go, I have no idea what worked, and what didn't work. But, you gotta keep the autograph sessions and the live show.

And my final comment to the Henson/Creation spies. Give me free tickets! (please)

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

BorkBork

Reaction score
Hey, Warrick. EuroMup sounds familiar to me. Was this discussed before?

It also sounds *very* interesting.

3 things i'd like...

I agree, fraggles.
Special focus on BIG, HUGE monsters and their mechanism
Mubbetbuilding workshop :smile:

matleo

Reaction score
Ok I'll play!!
Top 3 puppeteers
1. Jerry Nelson!!
2. Carroll Spinney. If it's n NY thereis a pretty good chance of tis one.
3, Jerry uhl. Ok, I know he's not technically a puppeteers, but it would be really great to see him.

Top 3 Muppets:
1. Floyd!! (Big Floyd Pepper dfan. Also, a few other Jeryry characters would be cool! count, and lew Zealand in particualr.
2. I'd like to see Beau.
3. fraggles would be good

I can't comment on panles and things too much cause I wasn't at the last one. but tis raises a good questoin. Do you think the Henson gang overplayed their hand? I mean, if MF was so great last year, do you think there will be anough to raise the stakes alitle or do you think repeaters will walk out goin "eh, I had a better time last year" So if I may alter this thread a bit. (assuming there are spies among us) hpw do you think Henson can raise the stakes. Are there enough storiesto keep panels going? What was missed last time? And can you do it so folks who didn' t make it last year, aren't feeling left out in the cold? What do you think?

--Matt

ps: Oh, if they do another exhibit, I think I would like to see a few more guys in there. From the photos I saw I was a little disappointed actually.

Smig

Reaction score
Ladies, you better hope that Dave and Steve DON"T read this thread.. otherwise you'll scare them away from Muppetfest for sure!

Smig

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I only hope they let me do Fozzie this year...

Jackie, Emmy...If you 2 are there, this will DEFINITELY be a MuppetFest "2" remember!

I can't wait for the next MC Family Reunion!

Status
Not open for further replies.