MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Luke, I'm sure Wolfy would be flattered to know that you have asked about her. She has been keeping in touch via e-mail. As happens with most folks, life has taken a front seat and taken her time away from us. Hopefully, she'll be able to make a full return to the boards soon.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, Yeah!! Ms. Wolfy!! I remember her!!

Sorta.

BUT I DO REMEMBER HER!!! Come to think of it, what ever happened to that one funny person whose monicker was Prairie Dawn? She was really active in that one successful role-play we did at the old boards. Hmmm....

Seems to be a MYSTERY here; mayhaps it's time to call out...
BEAR ON PATROL!!!

I'm on the case,
FOZ

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Cindy,

Thanks so much for filling me/us in - be sure to say hi and that she's remembered. It'll be cool if she finally gets to go to Mupetfest in 2003 !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I went to the old boards to find the MuppetFest posts and the Muppet Show Role Play to find these two, maybe email them, and those posts have disappeared. So, Bear on Patrol failed...but, hey, what'd you expect?? It's FOZ after all!!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Kevin

Hey Kevin! that's Kathy, she hasn't been around, but i do e-mail her everyonce and a while.

can this dog be your K9 police dog?;-)

Zack)Rowlf the, K9

TheDude

Reaction score
THANK GOD

I was soo scared there wasnt going to be another one! im soooo happy! yaaaa! i miss my muppet buddies so much! Muppetfest was one of the best wekends of my life. I cant wait to have another muppetfest experience! I dont care what locatin its at..im soo there!
MATT

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HIYA MATT!!

Me, You, and Scott need to be sure to get our rooms in the same hotel for sure!! Oh, and Nick, but he's disappeared I think. Hmm.

I can't wait. That was too cool. Oh, and I have my own place, so anyone that wants to come to Memphis to visit, come on down...but, I'm broke, so you'll have to bring your own food!! LOL!

Foz

ChellisPal

Reaction score
I really really hope its in NYC this time around, although I think I will go to wherever it is this year. My only hope is that it isnt in June (I am getting married June 21, so life will be hectic then and I would probly have to miss it).

But I definately look forward to meeting all of you from the board here. It would be great to sit and chat Muppets in person!!

Can't wait!!
Mike

dwmckim

Reaction score
Various thoughts/replies:

...anyone who's nervy about flying may want to consider taking a Greyhound which is what i did last time - and you can groove out with your headphones filled with Muppet Music to pass the time!

...IF by rare chance it is June 21st, why let that interfere with wedding plans...get married at MUPPETFEST! We can all come and sway back and forth in the aisles singing "HE'LL MAKE HER HAPPY!!"

Nice to have more of a chance to save money - and for those of us exercising and dieting, that gives us more time to lose weight! (lost between 15-20 so far!) ...and maybe with a 2002 MF out of the way, i can go to a Farscape con this year!

...i'm considering emailing Creation and asking if since there won't be a gathering in 02 if they may consider keeping the spirit alive by releasing more merchandise including and especially a video of the first one! (Either highlights like the one they have for Farscape I or a vid of the live show)

I kinda hoped for one last fest that's the core fans as they stand now before things REALLY explode and a lot of new or "rediscovered fans" come out of the woodwork after KSY/Xmas movie/series, but still just the thought of the fan base and level of excitement that will be at a fest in Spring is very cool!

In the meantime, some of us may want to consider getting our "personal interaction" cravings out of the way by following the leads of our Europe friends and putting on some small unofficial regional gatherings - those states that have a lot of fans may want to have some Muppet parties. I don't think there's a lot of core fans (that are on these boards) in the Phoenix area but if i knew of even a couple, i'm sure we could have a rather awesome time! (esp with my tape collection!)

Status
Not open for further replies.