Muppets are on the scene

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

"Beakie, what do you want?" Ami asked. "Meep mo meep mo mo meep," Beaker said. (MEANING: I wanted to say hi.)
~~~
Kermit carried Piggy to the break room and sat her down. "Why did you do that?" he asked. "I had to save her," she replied. "The girl?" he asked. "Why didn't you ca-" "I wanted to show you that-" "You could've died," he stopped her. "I can't be treated like the victim," she told him, "I saved lives." "And risking yours?" he asked. She nodded.

"Marry me," Kermit said. "What?" she asked.
~~~
Ami and Beaker took out their phones. "I gotta take this," she said and answered it, "Yep...Really...I...Just...Tell-" The phone hung up. "Meep mo?" he asked. (Meaning: Whose that?) "Don't know," she replied.
~~~
Leah dialed Zoot's number and waited for him to answer.
"Hi."
"Where are you?"
"At the school or what's left of it."
"Are you okay?"
"Yea, don't worry about me."
"Fine, you need to get back."
She hung up the phone and sighed. "Men," she thought.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
How much chapters are you going to post?I never want this going to end <3

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

"I know this is fast, but I really need you," Kermit began, "I haven't loved anyone else this much before you." Piggy nodded. "Yes, I will marry you," she told him. He slid the ring on her finger and they shared a kiss, but unaware of the show watchers watching from the window.
~~~
"Okay, take the kids home as fast as you can," Ami said, "Talk to the parents." She walked back to the van and hopped him. "Leah, you got it?" she asked. "Got it," Leah replied.
~~~
Jazzy barged into Kermit's office. "KERMIT!" she exclaimed. "What's going on?" he asked. "The same thing is happening to the middle school," she replied. "Get ready and get the others," he replied. "Leah and Ami," she said into the talkie, "Go to the middle school, the same thing is going on."

Piggy started walking to her car and was stopped. "What do you think you're doing?" Kermit asked. "Going," she replied. "I don-" "It's either you let me go and help those kids, or you are going to force me out of the FBI," she said and walked to the car.

[hr]

Kermit walked into the school with Piggy. "Okay, stay with me," he told her. "Got it," she said. Then, they heard gun shots fired and ran to the gym.

Piggy walked to the intruder and pushed him to the ground. "Kermit, get him out," she said. He ran over and took him. "That's all of them," a police officer said, "Thanks for your help. Can I have your numb-" "No," Kermit said, "She's my fiance."