1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppets Auditions Sept 2005+

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Fozzie Bear, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

The Muppet and Disney people let him take the picture.

:p
  2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Oh so need a car, truck or van something. I NEED TO GET TO DO THESES THING TOO! I'm so jelous of you Kevin. I've dreamed of that so much as a kid. I'm going to to try and get to see Kermit in Kermit texas. I'm going to try so very hard to do so.
  3. MUPPETMONKEY

MUPPETMONKEY Active Member

Hi there;

Does anyone knows when and where the Toronto auditions will be held at?
    I have to travel from Puerto Rico to get there and that's a LONG way, so I need to buy tickets on time.
    I called and they say they are aiming for November 6 but still ahve not yet found a right studio for the auditions.
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I left a message for info on the auditions in Toronto, but haven't heard anything.

And, anything in my pics was by permission only. You all know I wont do anything unless it's right.
  5. MUPPETMONKEY

I did the same and all I got was November 6 as a tentative date.

Great pictures there, Fozz!;)
  6. MUPPETMONKEY

The Toronto Date Is Official!

I just talked to a guy named Todd from MHC and the Toronto auditions will be held at MCC limited at 10:00 AM on November 7 with a callback on November 8.
    I don't have the exact address but if someone from Canada is here maybe he or she can help. I got a 111 Cleanstreet Suite 100? (Not sure):confused:
    So here you go. Hope this helps.
  7. Fozzie Bear

TORONTO AUDITIONS ANNOUNCED:

Monday, November 7, 2005 10 AM
    Callbacks: Tuesday, November 8, 2005

MCC, Limited, 111 Queen Street E, Ste 100, Toronto Canada
    (Closest intersection Queen and Church)

Be sure when entering Canada from the US you have all proper documents (ie, government issued identification, birth certificate, passport...more info can be found at www.customs.org).
  8. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

If anyone has Toronto questions just post them and I'm sure either myself or someone from the Toronto area can answer them. I'm in Mexico right now but I *think* I remember my way around the city. :p

BTW, if you are American you could have problems entering Canada for an audition. I don't think that would happen if you are just driving across the border but as Fozzie said bring the proper ID. They can refuse to let you in to the country without it. You need:

1. Driver's license AND Birth Certificate
    OR
    2. A valid passport

If you're flying you also need to have the name/address of hotel or the place where you will be staying. It's also a good idea to have names/addresses/phone numbers of employers (or schools) in the U.S. where you work or study. If you come via plane or bus buy a return ticket, they may ask to see it.

A good place to stay right in downtown and very close to auditions is Hotel Victoria - it's nice and cheap and clean. I'd also recommend the Primrose Hotel as well, which is even closer.

If you need general Toronto information try Toronto.com or the city's official web site.

Bienvenue au Canada! :)
  9. wes

wes Active Member

Toronto Auditions

I Going to be their!!!:)
    so, Who's all Going? Any one?:zany:
  10. MUPPETMONKEY

I am going. This is going to be quite a trip because I'll be flying from Puerto Rico.:eek:
    Hopefully I don't get lost.
  11. OverUnderAround

OverUnderAround New Member

I agree 100%.

As a matter of fact, the USA is trying to pass a law starting I believe Dec. 31 that it will be mandatory to travel with a passport. As wacky as this sounds, you can leave the USA now to the Carribean without a passport, but come Dec. 31 you might be denied entry back into the USA without a passport.
  12. wes

wes Active Member

Toronto Auditions

Is their going to be a muppet central Get-to-gether to talk shop.
  13. MUPPETMONKEY

I was searching the net but I can't find any hotels that are close to the area. Any suggestions?
  14. wes

wes Active Member

Hotels

have you Tried expeidia.com Or some other travel site :) :halo:
  15. Buck-Beaver

Did you try the hotels that I posted above?
  16. MUPPETMONKEY

Yeah. But for some cosmic reason it wasn't working this morning.
  17. MUPPETMONKEY

Aaagh!!:eek: You are right. Must've overlook that. Thanks.
  18. Fozzie Bear

Someone either in Toronto, or someone who cares to do the research, should plan this out.

Once plans are made, PM me with all the details (Name and address and phone number of location, date and time) and I'll post it in the main info post in this thread as well as here.
  19. Fozzie Bear

Hi, gang!

Andrew, our own Buck-Beaver, is willing to do the foot work to get the MC Dinner together, as well as researching for good hotel rates in Toronto for folks.

Keep in touch with him if you're willing to go to a dinner with the group and keep your eyes posted here for more details about the hotels, etc.

Andrew/Buck-Beaver profile and contact info here.
  20. Buck-Beaver

While I'm happy to do the coordinating, it's worth noting that I'm not 100% sure I'll be back in Toronto at the beginning of November since things for me are kind of up in the air down here in Mexico. Once questions are answered and things arranged I might have to hand off the information to a lucky volunteer to co-ordinate on the ground in Toronto the day of.