Muppets Branding World Premiere

muppetperson

Reaction score

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Dont know why its been removed? Possibly Disney as its not for sale material?

Strange, I'll look at it later when I have more time.

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
Dont know why its been removed? Possibly Disney as its not for sale material?

Strange, I'll look at it later when I have more time.

Chris
I found it doing a search.It is still there, but the link doesnt work.

beaker

Reaction score
here it is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Muppets-Brandin...T?hash=item19b5b668d2&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

As a lifelong collector and fan I'd love to have this too, but I think there's others who deserve it more. I know several artists on just this thread alone who would put this to great use. So good luck bidding, it is pretty cool they did that!

My favorite illustrated Muppet book has to be the 1978 Muppet Show book though^___^

Reevz1977

Reaction score

Luke

Reaction score
Reevz, just saw your artwork - wow, mucho talent sir!

:excited:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Great Art work Reevz, can I ask what materials you are using? Paint, pastel, etc etc?
Cheers Chris, the whole piece is pencil sketched and then digitally airbrushed in Photoshop (all the characters join together to create a massive piece).

Any idea how much you want for the book? To say I'm desperate for it is an understatement and I'm almost willing to pay anything...almost:wink:

Does anyone else know how much one of these has gone for in the past? I know Travis said he'd got his off ebay

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey Reevs,

I have never seen one of these sell at an auction. As far as I know it has never been on auction, only buy it now? So it will be interesting to see what happens.

I love your Artwork, and I know the book would go to good use by you, but I really cant sell it private as there are many watchers and people bidding on it.

I really should go to college and learn how to use Photoshop and other Graphics programmes, you can create some beautiful work. Will you show eventually the whole finished piece, and maybe Miss Piggy too?

Good Luck.

Chris