Muppets cast and crew interviews

Beauregard

Reaction score
Haha! Miss Poogy and 80s Robot have interviews! That's intense, crazy and unexpectedly amazing. Also have such confidence for the movie with interviews like this ahead of it!

Check out Walters merchandise shoutouts. Who knew Walter and our own Drtooth would have so much in common (Season 4 callout!)

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Why does it say Universal behind Fozzie in Fozzie's interview?

Alvin

Reaction score
I have never ever seen such a HUGE marketing and promotion campaign as I have for the Muppets. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE...not that I am complaining...but holy cow...Disney spared no expense in promoting this movie! WOW!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have never ever seen such a HUGE marketing and promotion campaign as I have for the Muppets. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE...not that I am complaining...but holy cow...Disney spared no expense in promoting this movie! WOW!
I wonder if we should get one devoted thread for all new Appearances and News of the Muppets as its beginning to be quite a job keeping up with it all! Some AMAZING stuff came off the Disney Channel last night during A.N.T. Farm! Miss Poogy is fast becoming a favorite of mine!

Alvin

Reaction score
Yeah I have noticed she has been EVERYWHERE as well..pushing her more than some of the others

Beauregard

Reaction score
I can see Walter and Miss Poogy being break out stars. I wonder whether 80s Robot will stick around, or be a one-time thing (like Sp'aam off of MTI, or the Christmas Carol ghosts).

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Finally we see Rizzo, we haven't seen in all the marketing campain