Muppets cast and crew interviews

Alvin

Reaction score
I heard Pepe is not in the movie MUCH...to me he adds alot to the Muppets...wonder why they haven't pushed or used him very much

Alvin

Reaction score
AH...I see...yeah I love Rowlf...still would like to see Pepe more...but I'm for it all...whatever! lol

Beauregard

Reaction score
because bill is pushing rowlf back into the muppet group
True. Also, the writers were not such fans of Pepe -- I think he had just one line in the original script -- but his role has been expanded in the movie itself, so that's good. I have no doubt that he'll be hosting all the backstage stuff for this movie though!

Alvin

Reaction score
Cool...can't wait...wish my city held screenings...it sucks gotta wait til turkey day!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Cool...can't wait...wish my city held screenings...it sucks gotta wait til turkey day!
Pffft! You think that's waiting, try waiting till Valentine's Day! I don't wanna hear any more complaining about the 15 day wait, when I'm gunna be hopping up and down on one leg over here until February!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I feel bad for the people in other countries.
There's someone flying in form the netherlands to see the movie

beaker

Reaction score
Oh good, these are gems and sadly the original files posted were messed up.

I swear, rewatching Walter's interview...I don't know if Linz is using MC as material or actually making fun of when we harp and whine on a certain topic(myself included) Either way I loved it. First time I've seen a Muppet make references to us in a long time.

beaker

Reaction score
True. Also, the writers were not such fans of Pepe -- I think he had just one line in the original script -- but his role has been expanded in the movie itself, so that's good. I have no doubt that he'll be hosting all the backstage stuff for this movie though!
I have a feeling a lot of muppet fans are not aware of post Jim Henson productions or characters, hence a lack of knowledge regarding Pepe. Ive met people who say they love the muppets but arent even aware of anything theyve done in the last decade