Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

Oscarfan

Reaction score
*trips on shameless plug* Man, them things is EVERYWHERE! I sure hope everyone *cough* Votes for me in the MC Awards *un-cough* watches where they step. :wink:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Muppets.com ended up winning that award it was nominated for?
No, sadly Muppets.com lost out to The New York Times' "Life in Transition" at the Global Media Awards for outstanding short form entertainment. But's it's still an honor just to be nominated, right?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
No, sadly Muppets.com lost out to The New York Times' "Life in Transition" at the Global Media Awards for outstanding short form entertainment. But's it's still an honor just to be nominated, right?
Agreed! But it's a shame it didn't win... :smirk: Hopefully Disney will still be just as proud of the nomination.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Have there been any new videos? i noticed one new Animal Theater with Moby Dick.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I would love for some new featuers at Muppets.com! Anyone have any suggestions as to what cool new stuff the web site could have?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I loved the new video with Animal floating, kicking the phone and DR. TEATH was on the phone.

Redsonga

Reaction score
*hee* The bunny was trying to understand War and Peace..the poor bunny :frown:.